29-海盗船探秘

29-海盗船探秘

00:00
04:39

The pirate boat! 

海盗船探秘

 

Captain David was feared all the seas. No pirate was his equal.

大卫船长在所有的海洋里都凶名远播,没有其他海盗能比得上他。


But recently Captain David retired from being a full-time pirate and established the "Be Bad Pirate School".

但是最近大卫船长退休了,他建立了一个“坏海盗学院”。


We went to the pirate boat to attend his class.

我们去海盗船上课。


Captain David began his first lesson with his slogan, "If you want to be a pirate, be a demon of the sea."

大卫船长以他的口号开始了第一课:“如果你想成为一名海盗,就要成为大海中的小恶魔。”


"Tell me how pirates behave!" Captain David demanded.

大卫船长问:“告诉我海盗应该怎么做。”


"Pirates swim in the sea and play with the shark." said Tommy.

汤米说:“海盗会在大海里游泳,和鲨鱼一起玩。”


"Pirates go to desert islands to explore the fortune." said Kelly.

凯利说:“海盗会去荒岛探险,挖掘宝藏。”


"Pirates have party on the boat in the evening." said Nick.

尼克说:“海盗们晚上会在船上开派对。”


"No!" screamed Captain David, "Repeat after me. If you want to be a pirate, be a demon of the sea."

“不!”大卫船长吼道,“跟我一起重复,如果你想成为一名海盗,就要成为大海中的小恶魔。”


"But I don't want to be a pirate now." I said, "I want to be a super hero."

“但是我现在不想成为一名海盗了。”我说,“我想成为一名超级英雄。”


Captain David felt betrayed, "This is Be Bad Pirate School. You rethink quickly, or I will turn you out of the boat!"


大卫船长感到了背叛:“这是坏海盗学院。你们赶紧再想一下,不然我就把你们赶下船了。”


"We will not rethink." said the class. We made faces and went home.

 “我们不需要再想啦。” 我们说着,一边做鬼脸一边回家了。


But it was fun to behave like pirates after all.

但是体验一下海盗的感觉还是很好玩的。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!