Just for Today 就为了今天

Just for Today 就为了今天

00:00
03:46

Just for Today

就为了今天


Just for today I will try to live through this day only and not solve my whole life problem at once.

就为了今天,我将尽力只度过今天而不立刻去解决终身的问题。

I can do something for twelve hours that would appall me if I had to keep it up for a lifetime.

对一件令我沮丧而又必须坚持一辈子的事,我只能坚持十二个小时。

Just for today I will be happy.

就为了今天,我会很快乐。

This assumes to be true what Abraham Lincoln said,that Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.

亚伯拉罕-林肯说过,“大多数人都是决定想怎么高兴就怎么高兴。”这已经被认为是真理。

Just for today I will adjust myself to what is, and not try to adjust everything to my own desires.

就为了今天,我会做自我调整适应事物本来的面目,而不是想方设法使每一件事满足自己的欲望。

I will take my luck as it comes.

当机会来临的时候我会抓住它。

Just for today I will try to strengthen my mind.

就为了今天,我会尽力心强志坚。

I will study. I will learn something useful. I will not be a mental loafer.

我会学习,学一些有用的东西。我不会做一个精神上的流浪汉。

I will read something that requires effort, thought and concentration.

我会读一些需要努力、思考和注意力集中的东西。

Just for today I will exercise my soul in three ways.

就为了今天,我会用三种方法来磨炼我的灵魂。

I will do somebody a good turn and not get found out: If anybody knows of it, it will not count.

我会做对某人有利的事但不能被发现,若有人发现了就不算数。

I will do at least two things I don't want to do-just for exercise.

我将会做至少两件我不愿做的事情——只为了磨练。

I will not show anyone that my feelings are hurt: they may be hurt, but today I will not show it.

我不会让任何人感到我的感情受到了伤害:它们可能受到了伤害,但今天我不想表现出来。

Just for today I will be agreeable.

就为了今天,我会过得很惬意。

I will look as well as I can, dress becomingly, talk low, act courteously, criticize not one bit,

看起来我达到了最佳状态,穿着得体、讲话谦虚、行为礼貌、一点不吹毛求疵,

and try not to improve or regulate anybody but myself.

尽量改进和调节自己而不是别人。

Just for today I will have a program, I may not follow it exactly, but I will have it.

就为了今天,我会制定一个计划,我也许不会严格地遵守它,但我一定要有计划。

I will save myself from two pests: hurry and indecision.

我会避免两种错误:仓促行事和优柔寡断。

Just for today I will have a quiet half hour all by myself and relax.

就为了今天,我将会独自静静地呆上半小时放松。

During this half hour, sometime, I will try to get a better perspective of my life.

在这半小时里,某个时刻,我会日后对我的生活有个更好的看法。

Just for today I will be unafraid.

就为了今天,我将不再害怕。

Especially I will not be afraid to enjoy what is beautiful,

尤其我不会再害怕享受美丽的事物。

and to believe that as I give to the world, so the world will give to me.

并且相信我给予世界的,世界也会给予我。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 倒骑摩拜的表窝

    Sissi teacher

  • 巴拉巴拉阿巴拉

    👍👍👍

  • 微笑多晴朗