2.Look at me

2.Look at me

00:00
03:40
Look at me

丽萨喜欢画画,尤其是小动物。有一天,她的画都从纸上跑出来了,这是怎么一回事呢?

Lisa drew a blue mouse.
丽萨画了一只蓝色的老鼠。

The mouse ran off the paper.
老鼠从纸上跑了出来。
"Oh,no!" said Lisa.
丽萨惊呼道:“不!不!”
"look at me!" said the mouse.
老鼠说:“看看我!”

Lisa drew a yellow cat.
丽萨画了一只黄色的猫。
The cat ran off the paper.
猫咪从纸上跑了出来。

"Oh, no!" said Lisa.
丽萨叫道:“不!不!”
"Look at me!" said the cat.
猫咪说:“看看我!”

Lisa drew a black dog.
丽萨又画了一只黑色的小狗。
The dog ran off the paper.
小狗也从纸上跑了出来。

"Look at me!" said the dog.
小狗说:“看看我!”
"Stop! Stop!" said Lisa.
丽萨叫道:“停!停下来!”
"Look at all the mess!"
“看看你们把这儿弄得一团糟!”

Lisa drew a red aeroplane.
丽萨画了一个红色的飞机。
The aeroplane flew off the paper.
飞机从纸上飞了出来。

"Thank you!" said the dog and the cat and the mouse.
小狗、小猫和老鼠异口同声地说:“谢谢你!”
And they flew away.
他们乘上飞机,飞走了。
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!