「微信」或者「微博」搜索关注[早安英文],查看更多有趣实用的中英双语节目。
---
英语学习笔记:
exploding [ɪk'sploʊd] vi.爆炸;激增;爆发
fireproof [‘faɪərpruːf] adj.耐火的;防火的
forevermore [fəˌevə'moʊr] adv.永远地
ignore [ɪɡ'nɔːr] vt.忽视;不理;不顾
paradise [ˈpærədaɪs] n.天堂
mortal [ˈmɔːrtl] adj.致命的
timeless [ˈtaɪmləs] adj.永恒的
——————
《Youth》What if, what if we run away?
假如,假如我们跑向远方
What if, what if we left today?
假如,假如我们在今日离去
What if we said goodbye to safe and sound?
假如 我们安然无恙的诉说告别
And what if, what if we're hard to find?
再假如,假如我们再难找寻
What if, what if we lost our minds?
假如,假如我们迷失了自我
What if we let them fall behind and they're never found?
假如我们丢下了他们之后从此再难找寻
And when the lights start flashing like a photobooth
光在一片漆黑中越发闪亮
And the stars exploding, we’ll be fireproof
星空爆炸也没关系,我们本身就能防火
My youth, my youth is yours
我的青春,我的青春属于你们
Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls
享受天空下的瀑布
My youth, my youth is yours
我的青春,我的青春属于你们
Run away now and forevermore
现在开始就行动
My youth, my youth is yours
我的青春,我的青春属于你们
A truth so loud you can't ignore
你不能忽视这个真理
My youth, my youth, my youth
我的青春,我的青春属于你们
My youth is yours
我的青春属于你们
What if, what if we start to drive?
假如,假如我们开始旅行
What if, what if we close our eyes?
假如,假如我们闭上双眼
What if we're speeding through red lights into paradise?
假如我们加速穿过红灯之后便是天堂
Cause we've no time for getting old
因为我们没有时间等待老去
Mortal body; timeless souls
肉体可以老去,但灵魂怎么会
Cross your fingers, here we go
朝你指向的方向即刻出发
戳爷最帅❤
可不可以有字幕
我以为我的手机响了
歌名是什么?
最喜欢。free loop
讨厌封面,要戳爷照片
喜欢戳爷
戳爷!!!!YOUTH
Youth超喜欢 😘
刚听了 逻辑思维 又来学英语