14.接电话

14.接电话

00:00
02:12

  14接电话

Linda:Hello! Who is speaking?
您好,哪位?

John:Hello! This is John. I want to speak to Linda。
你好,我是约翰,我想找琳达。

Linda:This is her。
我就是。

John:Hi, Linda. I’m just calling to invite you to a dinner party tomorrow evening。
Hi,琳达,我打电话事项邀请你参加明天晚上的派对。

Linda:Really? What time and where?
真的吗?几点?在哪儿?

John:7:30 pm, at Longding Chinese restaurant. I’ll be at your place at 7:00 to pick you up if you need a ride。
晚上7点,在龙鼎中餐馆,如果你要搭顺风车的话,我们明天晚上7点到你那儿接你。

Linda:Yes, please. I’ll need a ride. I’ll be waiting for you then。
好的,我要搭顺风车,我到时候等你。

John:See you tomorrow at 7:00. Make sure you dress a little formally. I heard the restaurant is kind of upscale。
明晚7点见,记得穿得稍微正式点,我听说那是一家比较上档次的餐厅。

Linda:Thank you. See you then。
谢谢,到时候见。

John:See you。
明天见。

接电话时常用英语口语句子:

喂!我是汤姆。Hello! This is Tom。

我就是。This is him。

哪位?Who’s speaking?

请稍等,我看他在不在。Hang on a moment, please. I’ll see if he’s in。

莉莉,有你的电话。Lily, there’s a phone call for you。

抱歉,他不在。Sorry, he’s out。

他现在正忙着呢。He is tied up right now。

对不起,让你久等了。I’m sorry to have kept you waiting。

我把电话给你转过去。Let me transfer your call。

你要跟谁通话?Who do you want to talk to?


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!