Life is in the Living

Life is in the Living

00:00
02:00
If I were the Yellow River of China-the origin of the river represents when I was born; the entrance into the ocean is when I die...
如果我是黄河-河的源头是我生之时,出海口是我死之刻…
I gather myself from scattered small creeks into large streams and then slowly into this major river.
我从疏细的小水慢慢汇聚成流,再慢慢形成大河
During my journey, sometimes the path is narrow and twisted.
在我的旅途中时而狭逆……
Sometimes it's wide and open…
时而宽畅……
Sometimes it's rough and turbulent…
时而汹涌澎湃……
Sometimes it's calm and peaceful…
时而平静安详……
When I have to go through difficult times, I face my difficult times; when I flow smoothly, I accept my smooth times...
我在逆境时面对逆境;在顺畅时面对顺畅……
Until one day I slowly pour myself into the ocean where I will also face my death peacefully.
直到有一天我慢慢流注入海,我也是安详地面对我的死亡。
In my life's journey, whether the path is twisted or straight, difficult or smooth, I experience all my moments fully.
在我的一生中,无论过程是弯、直、逆、顺,我都很细心地品尝。
I definitely do not wish my life's journey to be all the same smooth sailing from birth to death!
我才不希望我的人生旅程从生到死都是同样的平坦宽畅!
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!