A: This is nerve-wracking.
这让我好紧张。
B: Relax. There's nothing to worry about. Thousands of airplanes fly millions of flights every year.
放心松,没有什么好担心的。每年有数千架飞机在上百万条航线航行。
A: I've never flown before and my heart is pounding.
但我从来没有坐过飞机,我的心一直怦怦跳。
B: Everything will be fine. If you want to, you can hold my hand while we take off.
不会有事的。如果你想要的话,飞机起飞时你可以抓住我的手。
A: Thanks. How many flights have you been on?
谢谢你,你坐过几次飞机了?
B: None. This is my first.
没做过,这是我第一次做。
A: You're so brave and I am shaking in my boots.
你好勇敢,而我吓得直发抖。
B: Not me. I think it's exciting. I can't wait until we're flying like a bird, high in the sky. Here we go, we're finally taking off.
我才不会,我觉得这很刺激,我等不及可以像鸟一样在高空翱翔。出发啦,我们终于可以起飞了。
A: Wow, this is fun, it's so fast. Awesome, we are flying.
哇,好有趣,飞的好快,我们飞起来了!
B: Hold my hand. I'm totally freaking out. This is terrifying.
抓住我的手,我完全被吓坏了,这好恐怖呀。
一开始A 紧张,后来B 被吓坏了
strongstrongwoman 回复 @旅行者23: 很细心哈哈哈哈
If you want to, you can hold my hand while we listen to 喜马拉雅电台
优然_1s 回复 @张煊飞:
请问最后一句see you next 什么?
5vk20sz8lccohsgsf01v 回复 @wfgt2l3rmcarv31bqgz5: 下次见
评论说发音不准的,你们是不懂什么叫美式发音连读?回去听你们中式英语和英式发音吧
发音清晰、悦耳。
打卡
1389954giro 回复 @1389954giro: 打卡
while we take off,从语法的角度来说,take off 是短暂性动词应该要用when,while只能接延续性动词
好听😊认真学习
这是中式英语吧。不标准
mfm123 回复 @Vicmatrix: out this is American English
神奇的对话