A: What a nice uniform!
多漂亮的制服啊。
B: Thanks. Do you like it?
谢谢,你喜欢吗?
A: Not really. I was being sarcastic. Does it come with the job?
不是太喜欢,我挖苦你呢,这是上班穿的吗?
B: Yes, everyone on the sales floor has to wear one. They're supposed to make us look more professional and I don't have to worry about what I'm going to wear every day.
是的,销售曾每人人手一件,想让我们穿上它,显得更职业。而且我也不用每天都发愁穿什么了。
A: So are you enjoying your new job?
那你喜欢你的新工作吗?
B: It's much better than my old one. My new boss is great.
比我以前那份工作好多了,我的新上司人很好。
A: How do you like working in sales?
你觉得干销售怎么样?
B: I like the fact that I get to work with people. It makes the day go by so much faster.
我喜欢跟很多人一起工作,这样能使我觉得时间过得很快。
A: That's good. Have you met Jane yet? She's the intern in the international travel department.
那很好呀,你见过珍妮了吗,她现在正在海外旅游部实习。
B: Yeah. I've met her. She's a genius saleswoman.
见过了,她简直是个天才售货员。
A: I know. She could sell fridges to Eskimos.
我知道!她能把冰箱卖给爱斯基摩人。
B: How do you know her?
你是怎么认识她的?
A: She's my cousin.
她是我表姐。
B: Why didn't you tell me about that before?
你以前怎么没跟我提过?
A: I don't know. I didn't think it was that interesting.
我不知道,我觉得这没什么可说的。
B: Well, now that I know that, maybe we should all go out for dinner sometime.
既然我知道了,以后我们有时间应该去吃顿饭。
A: That's a good idea. Let's discuss it after work.
这是个好主意,下班之后咱们再商量。
标准美音,学习了!
木木木_2u 回复 @雨落凡尘123: 标准的中式英语
打卡,我喜欢你的声音啊
I was being sarcastic. She is the intern in the International Travel Department. She is a genious saleswoman. That woman has a genious for organization.
打卡
1389954giro 回复 @1389954giro: 打卡
打卡
这才是真正的艾米丽,微信里的是假的,声音差别很大的!
有没有这的节目集结成册的书?
WY007 回复 @李运红_54: 自己打印出来不就OK啦?
打卡,喜欢😍
👍
签到打卡