Hush,Little Baby~安静吧,小宝贝

Hush,Little Baby~安静吧,小宝贝

00:00
02:37

Hush,Little Baby
安静,小宝贝

Hush, little baby, don't say a word,
安静,小宝贝,不要说话,

Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird.
妈妈会去给你买一个模仿鸟。

If that mockingbird don't sing,
如果模仿鸟不唱歌,

Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring.
妈妈会去给你买一枚钻石戒指。

If that diamond ring turns brass,
如果钻石戒指变成黄铜,

Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass.
妈妈会去给你买一面镜子。

If that looking glass gets broke,
如果镜子打碎了。

Mama's gonna buy you a billy goat.
妈妈会去给你买一只雄山羊。

And if that billy goat don't pull,
如果雄山羊拽不动,

Mama's gonna buy you a cart and bull.
妈妈会去给你买一架牛车。

If that cart and bull turn over,
如果牛车翻了。

Mama's gonna buy you a dog named Rover.
妈妈会去给你买一只叫流浪者的狗。

If that dog named Rover don't bark,
如果那只叫流浪者的狗不叫,

Mama's gonna buy you a horse and cart.
妈妈会去给你买一辆马车。

if that horse and cart fall down,
如果马车倒了,

You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town.
你就成为镇上最甜蜜的小宝贝了。
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 悦睿爱读经

    可以每天更新吗

    妮之音 回复 @悦睿爱读经: 好建议,经常实在太忙来不及更新,我会尽力争取不辜负大家哦!

  • 悦睿爱读经

    特别好,开始跟宝贝一起学习,坚持

    妮之音 回复 @悦睿爱读经: 感谢收听,祝你的宝贝快乐哦!