ivory tower象牙塔

ivory tower象牙塔

00:00
21:19
I stood upon the Ivory Tower
我站在象牙塔上
As far as I could see
在我能看到的范围内
The winds that grew from out of the trees were calling out to me
那从树上长出的风在呼唤我
Curtains blew in the Ivory Tower
象牙塔内的窗帘被风吹动
Willows start to bend
柳树也开始弯曲
The ravens flew to escape the fury as the storm descends...
老鹰也为了躲避即将降临的暴风雪而开始飞翔
I followed fortune 'round the tower
我跟随着运气[直觉?]环绕着塔
Searching in vain
在虚无中寻找
For through the mist 'round the old stone tower I only found rain
因穿过这古石所造的塔的水雾中我一无所获/[只找到虚无?]
And though the cold, cold Ivory Tower was stony through and through
而即使这冰冷的塔是完全由石头所造
I laid and dreamed on a feather bed, my dream was of you
我躺着做梦,想象身在由羽毛做成的床上。 我的梦是关于你。
My dream was of you...
我的梦是关于你...
All time waiting
在所有的时间中等待。
As the sun doth set in the haze
当太阳在雾气中下山
All time waiting
在所有的时间中等待。
Every hour feels like a day...oh...
每一个小时都像是一天...哦...
I feared not in the Ivory Tower
我并不害怕身在象牙塔
Imprisonment you'll find
你会发现所谓的囚禁
Lies within your heart your soul, your spirit and your mind
其实存在于你的心,你的灵魂,你的心灵/精神,和你的思想。
It lies within your heart, your soul , your spirit and your mind...
它存在于你的心,你的灵魂,你的心灵/精神,和你的思想....
2
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!