P3. Freddy moved into a new house.
弗雷迪搬进了新房子 (里)。
P4. He liked his room.
他喜欢他的房间。
P5. He liked the street.
他喜欢这里的街道。
P6. “Who will be my friends?” he asked.
“谁会成为我的朋友呢?”他问。
P7. He rolled his ball to a little dog.
他把球扔给一只小狗。
P8. He rolled his ball to a cat.
他把球扔给一只小猫。
P9. They did not roll it back.
他们都没扔回来。
P10. “Who will be my friends?” he asked.
“谁会成为我的朋友呢?”他问。
P11. “I am your friend.” said the policeman.
“我是你的朋友。”警察说。
P12. “I am your friend,” said the mailman.
“我是你的朋友。”邮递员说。
P13. “I am your friend, ”said the street cleaner.
“我是你的朋友。”街道保洁员说。
P14. “Let’s play ball,” said Freddy.
“我们一起玩球吧。”弗雷迪说。
P15. “I have to walk my beat,” said the policeman.
“我要去我管的那片巡逻了。”警察说。 (巡逻 xún luó )
P16. “I have to bring the mail,” said the mailman.
“我要去送信。”邮递员说。
P17. “I have to clean the street,” said the street cleaner.
“我要去扫街道。”街道保洁员说。
P18. “Who will be my friends?” asked Freddy.
“谁会成为我的朋友呢?”弗雷迪问。
P19. He went to the playground.
他来到了操场。
P20. Boys were playing ball.
男孩们正在玩球。
P21. “Who will be my friends?” asked Freddy.
“谁要成为我的朋友?”弗雷迪问。
P22. The boys went right on playing.
男孩们没理他,继续在玩球。
P23. “I guess I will have to play by myself,” said Freddy.
“我想我要自己玩了。”弗雷迪说。
P24. He threw his ball up in the air—
他把球扔向空中——
P25. ---and caught it.
——然后接住它。
P26. He threw his ball up in the air—
他把球扔向空中——
P27. ——and caught it!
——然后抓住!
P28. He threw it still higher——
他把球扔得更高——
P29. ——and caught it!
——然后去接住!
P30. “Who will be my friends?” asked Freddy.
“谁要成为我的朋友呢?”弗雷迪问。
P31. “We will,” said the boys.
“We need someone who can throw and catch like that.”
“我们都愿意。”男孩们说。
“我们需要像你这样能扔球抓球的人。”
P32. “Let’s shake on it,” said Freddy. And they did.
“我们握个手吧。”弗雷迪说。然后大家就握手了。
如果最后把全文读一遍会更好,虽然音乐很美妙,
蓝蓝兰兰懒懒 回复 @小小_79s: 同意