M: How come David is always so full of energy?
大卫为什么总是那么精力充沛呢?
W: He has a strange but highly effective way of sleeping.
他有一种很奇怪但却很高效的睡觉方法。
M: What is that?
什么方法?
W: He takes a short sleep for an hour every six hours and has a total of four hours of sleep each day.
他每隔六个小时就会小睡一小时,那么每天总共睡四个小时。
M: Where did he get that strange idea?
他从哪儿得到的这个奇怪方法?
W: He read from a book which said it was the best way for human beings, and he believed it.
他从一本书上看到的,这本书说这是人类最好的睡眠方式,他就相信了。
M: How many hours do you sleep a day?
你一天要睡几个小时?
W: I need at least 7 hours. I once tried to follow David’s example, but it never worked out for me.
我至少要睡7个小时。我也曾效仿大卫,但是这方法对我根本不管用。
M: If I sleep during the day, I can never wake up.
如果我白天睡觉,就醒不来了。
W: Not everyone is a David, I guess.
我想并不是每个人都是大卫。
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!