投资是门学问!来聊聊你是怎么投资的吧

投资是门学问!来聊聊你是怎么投资的吧

00:00
07:55

I don't suggest you invest in stocks.

我不建议你买股票。

suggest (that)..

I suggest (that) you take a walk after dinner.

我建议你晚饭后散会步。


What do you think of buying gold for investment?

你认为买黄金作为投资怎么样?


I don't believe this stock has a huge return. 

我不相信这支股票有巨额回报。


We tend to invest in zero-risk projects.

我们倾向于投资零风险的项目。


We dare not venture into stocks. 

我们不敢贸然投资股票。

venture into冒险(从事活动)

Don't venture into the jungle without a guide.

没有向导不能冒险到森林里去。


经典对话


A: Steve, I heard you made a lot of money by investing in the Internet. Is that true?

史蒂芬,我听说你投资互联网大赚了一笔,是真的吗?


B: It's an exaggeration. But I did benefit a lot. Are you interested in investing?

太夸张了,但是的确获益了不少。你有没有兴趣投资啊?


A: I'm ignorant of investing. My wife and I put our money in the bank, because we think it is the safest.

我对投资一窍不通。我和妻子的钱都存到了银行里,因为我们觉得那样最安全。


B: Come on. Bank interest rates are getting lower and lower, and most people tend to invest.

得了吧。银行的利息越来越低,大多数人都倾向于投资。


A: Do you have any suggestions? Many investments are risky now.

你有什么建议吗?现在很多投资项目都有风险。


B: Indeed. But the higher the risk is, the more rewards you get. 

的确是这样。但是风险越高,回报就越多。


A: I don't dare to take risks. I just want to invest in low-risk projects. Do you have any good ideas?

我可不敢冒险,我只想投资风险低的项目,你有什么好的想法吗?


B: You can buy gold, antiques or art works. These projects are with particularly low risks, but with extremely long return cycle. 

你可以购买黄金,古董或者艺术品。这些项目的风险特别低,但是回报的周期特别长。


A: Which one is best for us?

哪一个最适合我们呢?


B: The wisest option is to put the eggs in different baskets, which means to invest in each one, which is the safest. 

最明智的选择是把鸡蛋放在不同的篮子里。也就是说,每一个都投资一点,这样最保险。


A: It makes sense. I'll go back and discuss with my wife.

有道理,我要回去和妻子商量一下。


B: Well. If you have any other questions, call me. 

如果你有什么疑问,可以打电话给我。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 1779787sbnd

  • 筒子树77

    加油👄

  • 一米阳光_qem

    英文不同步,

  • 許尔勒

    👄

  • 听友309403251

    😇😇

  • 陌莜666

    加油

  • 努力的VvVincent

    加油(ง •̀_•́)ง