= now
在此刻
on Monday
在周一
have some money
有些钱
a clever monkey
一个聪明的猴子
six months
六个月
look at the moon
看月亮
in the morning
在早上
Good morning.
早上好!
mother, mum
妈妈
in the mountain
在大山里
mouse — mice
n. 老鼠
in one’s mouth
在某人的嘴里
move the box
搬那个盒子
movie, film
n. 电影
Mr. Xi
习先生
Mrs. Xi
习太太
much too > too
实在太>太(加形)
too much > much
太多>多(加不可名)
in the museum
在博物馆
listen to music
听音乐
must / mustn’t do sth.
必须 / 禁止做某事
口语互动
要求:听曲老师问问题,大胆说答案,不要在意语法,想怎么说就怎么说。
两种方式完成:听曲老师问问题,按暂停键,回答完按播放键;
也可以亲子之间、同学之间用英文问与答,增加彼此之间的感情。
1.What are you doing at the moment?
你此刻正在做什么?
2.What classes do you have on Monday?
周一你都有什么课?
3.Do you have any money?
你有钱没?
4.Have you heard of any stories about clever monkeys?
你听说过关于聪明的猴子的故事吗?
5.Can you spend six months studying English of primary school?
你能花6个月的时间学习小学英语吗?
6.What will you say if others say ”Good morning” to you?
如果别人跟你说“早上好”,你会说什么?
7.What animals are in the mountains?
什么动物在大山里?
8.How many mice have you seen?
你见过多少只老鼠?
9.What is in your mouth?
在你的嘴里有什么?
10.Can you move the heavy box?
你能搬动重重的盒子吗?
11.What’s your favorite movie/film?
你最喜欢的电影是什么?
12.Are you much too tired?
你实在太累了吗?
13.Do you have too much homework?
你有太多的作业吗?
14.What should you do in the museum?
在博物馆里你应该做什么?
15.Do you like to listen to music?
你喜欢听音乐吗?
16.What must you do at home?
你在家必须做什么?
同声传译
规则:曲老师说汉语,与时同时,你直接翻译成英语脱口而出。加油吧,同学!
请认真听曲老师说!
同声传译初级版-词汇
【蜜思曲宝典】记词汇方法:“一半小耶曲”,挡住右边的中文进行英译汉,
挡住左边的英文进行汉译英。
单词一律采用自然拼读法,会读就会写,千万不要死记硬背!
一等座