老人与海65 文本已添加

老人与海65 文本已添加

00:00
04:38

65

"The ocean isvery big and a skiff is small and hard to see," the old man said. Henoticed how pleasant it was to have someone to talk to instead of speaking onlyto himself and to the sea. "I missed you," he said. "What didyou catch?"

“海洋非常大,小船很小,不容易看见,”老人说。他感到多么愉快,可以对一个人说话,不再只是自言自语,对着海说话了。"我很想念你,"他说。"你们捉到了什么?”

"One on thefirst day. One the second and two the third. "

“头一天一条。第二天一条,第三天两条。”

"Very good."

  “好极了。”

"Now we fishtogether again. "

“现在我们又可以一起钓鱼了。”

"No. I am notlucky. I am not lucky anymore. "

“不。我运气不好。我再不会交好运了。”

"The hellwith luck," the boy said. "I'll bring the luck with me. "

“去它的好运,”孩子说。"我会带来好运的。”

"What willyour family say?"

  “你家里人会怎么说呢?”

"I do notcare. I caught two yesterday. But we will fish together now for I still havemuch to learn. "

“我不在乎。我昨天逮住了两条。不过我们现在要一起钓鱼,因为我还有好多东西需要学。”

"We must geta good killing lance and always have it on board. You can make the blade from aspring leaf from an old Ford. We can grind it in Guanabacoa.

“我们得弄一支能扎死鱼的好长矛,经常放在船上。你可以用一辆旧福特牌汽车上的钢板做矛头。我们可以拿到瓜纳巴科亚①去磨。

It should be sharpand not tempered so it will break. My knife broke. "

应该把它磨得很锋利,不要回火锻造,免得它会断裂。我的刀子断了。”

"I'll getanother knife and have the spring ground. How many days of heavy brisa havewe?"

  “我去弄把刀子来,把钢板也磨磨快。这大风要刮多少天?”

"Maybe three.Maybe more. "

“也许三天。也许还不止。”

"I will haveeverything in order," the boy said. "You get your hands well old man.

“我要把什么都安排好,”孩子说。"你把你的手养好,老大爷。”

""I knowhow to care for them. In the night I spat something strange and felt somethingin my chest was broken. "

“我知道怎样保养它们的。夜里,我吐出了一些奇怪的东西,感到胸膛里有什么东西碎了。”

"Get thatwell too," the boy said. "Lie down, old man, and I will bring you

your clean shirt.And something to eat. "

“把这个也养养好,”孩子说。"躺下吧,老大爷,我去给你拿干净衬衫来。还带点吃的来。”

"Bring any ofthe papers of the time that I was gone," the old man said.

“我不在这儿的时候的报纸,你也随便带一份来,"老人说。

"You must getwell fast for there is much that I can learn and you can teach me everything.How much did you suffer?"

“你得赶快好起来,因为我还有好多东西要学,你可以把什么都教给我。你吃了多少苦?”

"Plenty,"the old man said.

“可不少啊,”老人说。

"I'll bringthe food and the papers," the boy said. "Rest well, old man. I willbring stuff from the drugstore for your hands. "

“我去把吃的东西和报纸拿来,”孩子说。"好好休息吧,老大爷。我到药房去给你的手弄点药来。”

"Don't forgetto tell Pedrico the head is his. "

“别忘了跟佩德里科说那鱼头给他了。”

"No. I willremember. "

“不会。我记得。”

As the boy wentout the door and down the worn coral rock road he was crying again.

孩子出了门,顺着那磨损的珊瑚石路走去,他又在哭了。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!