71.当我走到生命的最后一天
 8.60万

71.当我走到生命的最后一天

00:00
02:08

When I think how long I have lived
每当我想起自己年高寿长
I am struck by life’s injustice:
命运的不公让我愕然;
Others have lived much less
他人的生命何其短暂

Some have been given less than an hour of life.
一些人在出生短短时间后便告别尘寰。
I recall my childhood
我想起了我的童年
And the various stages of my growth.
和生命成长的各个阶段。
I have been blessed, indeed, beyond anything
我,事实上,受到了绝无仅有的
I expected or deserved!
我所期望的,和我值得的眷顾!
I think of the experiences that life has given me—happy ones that filled my heart,
我想起生命赋予我的种种经历—幸福的事儿充满我的心房,
Painful ones that helped me grow—
痛苦的事儿帮助我成长—
Of the discoveries I have made...
我思考,那些我的发现…
Of the persons I was privileged to meet...
那些我有幸遇到的人…
And of my talents and abilities,
我的才华与能力,
Of sight
视力,
And hearing,
听力,
Smell and taste and touch
嗅觉,味觉和触觉
And mind and will and memory
思想,意愿和记忆
And the limbs and organs of my body.
四肢及器官。
If I were to die today
如果我今天就要离去
I should certainly have had more than my fair share of life’s blessings.
当然,我已经受到自己不应该有的那份人生眷顾。
Whatever else life has in store for me is an added gift
不管未来的人数还有什么在等待着我,
Quite undeserved.
那都是一件额外的礼物。
Having accepted this, I make myself aware of the fact
我诚惶诚恐甚感不配拥有。
That I have another day of life to live and relish.
知道这个,我清楚了我要认真生活,体味生命中的另一天
I see myself go through the morning,
我要看着自己穿过清晨,
The afternoon,
走过下午,
And evening,
度过夜晚,
And accept my good luck gratefully.
感激地接收我的好运气。
I think of the person who to me is the dearest
我想到了哪个我生命中最重要的人
Of all who are alive today,
所以至今还健在的人们,
Of how he or she has enriched my life.
他或她让我的生命更加富丽斑斓。
Tomorrow I may lose her...
明天也许我就会失去她….
Such is life’s fragility.
生命就是如此脆弱。
And if I did, I should have no cause for complaint.
如果我真的失去了她,我也不应该有理由抱怨。
I have had her for so long,
我已经拥有她太长时间了,
God knows I have no right to her for a single hour.
上天知道,我无权再据她为己有,哪怕只有一小时。
Life has been unjust:
人生是不公正的;
I think of those who never had
我想起那些从未拥有过
The riches she has brought me.
如她给我带来的财富的人们。
I tell her this in fantasy
我似在幻梦中告诉她此事
And see what happens.
等待会发生什么。
I now become aware
我现在明白了
That she is here for yet another day
她还会在这儿度过另一天
And I am grateful.
我感激不尽。




用户评论
  • 贵航老E

    喜欢这个配乐。88年出版的恋人浪漫曲。一套10多级,我没有集齐,但很喜欢。那时候都是磁带的,好贵。

  • dearjiang

    谁知道我们怎样才能录音读这个文章吗

  • 阿QChan

    我想起生活给予我的所有一切 满心的欢喜 让我成长的苦楚 发现的新鲜事物 有幸遇见的人 我的才华与能力 可以看见 可以听见 可以轻嗅 可以品尝 可以触摸 有自我的思想,意识以及记忆 还有健全的身体 哪怕今天我就要离去 我的人生也已经得到了足够多的眷顾

  • 阿QChan

    感谢分享! 有以下看法 翻译有问题,不是意译,断句有问题,有错误的地方 Of sight and hearing 以上个人观点,我也是在学习中,希望互相探讨

  • 听友204155933

    很棒 配音 读的也非常好 期望有一天我也那样。

  • 听友215241263

    好好

  • 帆哥_sf

    gender

  • 听友194002172

    真棒

  • 余生独酌清酒

    太好了!

  • 冬蕾娜娜

    棒棒哒好听支持你😘😍👍👍👍

猜你喜欢