Series 3 Episode 9 - Saving The Business
 1.31万

Series 3 Episode 9 - Saving The Business

倍速播放下载收听

00:00
02:37


Hi there! Have you seen Fadi?



您好!你见过法迪?



Fraid not, not today anyway.



恐怕没有,反正今天没看见。



Hi there! Has anyone seen Fadi today?



您好!有没有人今天看到法迪了?



No! What’s all the interest in Fadi?



没有哎,为什么所有的人都对法迪感兴趣?



He owes us money!



他欠我们的钱!



Oh dear ...



哦,天啊



That sounds bad.



这听起来很糟糕。



Is this what happened to his great business idea?



这与他宏伟的经营理念有关吗?



Yes. Fadi!



是的。法迪!



Everyone’s looking for you.



每个人都在找你。



Aren’t they always?



他们不是总是这样吗?



Not in a good way, though!



但这次不是什么好事!



Friends, friends ... Have no worries!



朋友,朋友......别担心!



What? What are you on about?



什么?你到底做了什么?



I have saved the day!



我已经化险为夷!



Go on ... what have you done this time?



继续说...你这次怎么做的?



Secured the necessary investment to make “FindLondon” a huge success!



安全必要的投资已经使"FindLondon"获得了巨大成功!



You have?



真的吗?



And will we get our money back?



那我们会把我们的钱要回来吗?



If you want out, then you can leave.



如果你想要出来的话,那么你就可以。



But be warned ... You will be missing out on a major moneymaking opportunity.



但要注意...你会被错失一个很好的赚钱机会。



How did you save the company?



你是如何拯救公司的?



Erm, my uncle, actually. He’s pretty rich. And he thought “FindLondon” tourist services was a really good idea! So he’s invested lots of money ... and now we’re going to be rich too!



呃,我的叔叔,其实,他相当有钱,他认为"FindLondon"旅游服务真是一个好主意!于是他投入大量的钱......现在我们也要发财了!



Okay, then. I’m still in.



好吧,那么。我依旧加入。



Me too.executive director!



我也是,常务理事!



Yeah ... well done, Fadi!



是啊...做得好,法迪!



I feel like a really serious person now! A proper businessman! Even Bindyu’s family will like me!



我觉得自己像一个真正严肃的人吧!一个称职的商人!即使是Bindyu的家人也会喜欢我!



Oh, Harry! There’s more to life than money you know!



哦,哈利!除了钱之外,你还更懂生活啊!



Hey, I know that.but I don’t think Bindyu’s family do.



嘿,我知道,但我不认为Bindyu的家人确实。

评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!

打开喜马拉雅,发表评论