Series 3 Episode 4 - A New Chef
 1.03万

Series 3 Episode 4 - A New Chef

倍速播放下载收听

00:00
04:10


Hi,Tony! Could I have a coffee,please? OK.



托尼!给我来一杯咖啡好吗?好的。



What food have you got on today?



今天有什么食物?



The usual I’ve got some sandwiches you can have tuna, chicken, cheese or ham. I can do some fried eggs, or an omelette. I’ve got some nice sausages, some chicken curry.



和往常一样,今天又三明治,还有金枪鱼、鸡肉、奶酪和火腿。我还可以给你做一个炒蛋,或是摊鸡蛋。香肠不错,咖喱鸡。



Erm, that’s OK, thanks, I’ll just have the coffee.



嗯,不错,我就来杯咖啡吧。



Fair enough. Suit yourself.



好吧,随你。



Hi there, Carlos! Come and sit over here! OK. Thanks!



你好,卡洛斯!过来坐这边!谢谢!



You didn’t fancy anything to eat then?



你不想吃点什么吗?



No. I don’t want to sound rude, but well the food here isn’t very good!



我不想太过冒失,但是这里的东西不好吃。



Go on ..It’s not bad! Just standard British food, that’s all.



食物还可以,标准的英国食物。



Yeah. Exactly.



是的。



Oh, don’t be such a snob! We eat pretty well in Britain!



不要太势利了!我们在英国吃的很好!



Hi, all! Mind if I join you? Hey! Oh hi!



大家好!我能加入吗?你好!



No, not at all.



当然!



Pull up a seat!



拉把椅子坐!



What’s going on?



怎么了?



Carlos was just saying how much he hates British food.



卡洛斯正在谈论他讨厌英国食物的事情。



Yeah. He’s got a point.



是的,他说得对。



Oh, don’t you start as well!



你不会也要说吧!



There are some good Chinese places in Soho.



Soho有许多好吃的中国餐馆。



Yeah.there are some good restaurants in London, but they’re so expensive.



伦敦也有许多好餐馆,但是太贵了。



If you eat fresh, seasonal, local food in Britain, it’s great.



如果你能在英国吃到新鲜、应季的当地食物,那就太好了。



Maybe, yeah but you can’t always find it.



或许,但是这不经常有。不!



Shhh! Here comes Tony now!



小点声,托尼来了!



Here you go, Olivia that egg sandwich you ordered!



奥利维亚,你点的鸡蛋三明治。



Thanks, Tony! No problem!



谢谢,托尼。不客气!



See what I mean?



知道我什么意思了吧?



OK, OK. Maybe you’ve got a point.



是的,你或许是对的。



Oh no.Here comes Tony! He must have heard you complaining about his food!



托尼来了!他一定是听到你抱怨他的食物了!



Erm.listen, guys erm I’m not feeling too well not good at all.I think I’ll have to go home. There’s no one else in today,so I’m afraid you’ll all have to go home.



嗯,我今天感觉不太舒服,我想我得回家了。今天店里就我一人,我想你们都要回家了。



Oh no! I’m sorry, Tony don’t worry.



不!托尼,不要担心。



No, don’t worry! I’m a trained chef!



不要担心,我是个训练有素的厨子!



That’s true he is!



他是!



I’ll take over for you! I love cooking!



我会接替你!我喜欢做饭!



I guess this is your chance, Carlos!



卡洛斯,我想你的机会来了。



Er ... Are you sure?



你确定吗?



Yeah, it’s no problem. I’ve worked in restaurants before.I’ll make sure the café stays open, and then you won’t lose a day’s business!



没问题。我曾经在饭店干过。我会保证咖啡馆正常营业的,你今天不会亏损的。



Oh.. er.. well.. erm yeah.I guess so. Yeah. I mean, thanks!



好的,我想,谢谢!



No problem!



不客气!



I'll just show you where everything is, then you can get on with it! Hi, all!



我告诉这些东西都在哪,之后你就可以开始了! 大家好!



Hi, Sarah.



你好,萨拉。



Right then, Carlos, I’ll be off. Hope everything goes OK!



卡洛斯,我走了,希望一切顺利。



I’ll be fine!



没问题!



Carlos!?



卡洛斯?



Hi, Sarah!



你好,萨拉!



What are you doing there?



你在这里做什么?



I’m the new chef in Tony’s Café!



我是托尼咖啡馆的新厨师!



Oh no!



不会吧!

评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!

打开喜马拉雅,发表评论