《爱在黎明破晓前》12:爱人与被爱对我意义重大
 1.62万

《爱在黎明破晓前》12:爱人与被爱对我意义重大

00:00
00:58

Alright. One question, though, back there. 好吧,不过有个问题。
When the women are dancing, and being all spiritual, and stuff, right? Where are the men? 当女人们全身心地投入到舞蹈中时,男人们在哪?
Are we out food-gathering? Are we not invited? Y'all don't need us? What? 我们出去找食物了?没被邀请?还是女人不需要男人?是什么?
Men are lucky we don't bite off their heads after mating. 男人该庆幸没在交配后被咬下头颅。
Certain insects do that, you know, like spiders and stuff? 实际上像蜘蛛什么的会那样做。
We, at least, let you live. What are you complaining about? 我们让你们能活着还有什么可抱怨的呢?
Yes. See, you're officially kidding, but there's something to that, you know. 你这是危言耸听,话里有话。
You keep bringing stuff like that up.  What?  Yeah. 你一直在强调某些观点。 什么? 是的。
No, no. Wait a minute. Talking seriously here. 不,没有,等一等,说正经的。
I mean, I always feel this pressure of being a strong and independent icon of womanhood and not making it look like my whole life is revolving around some guy. 我是说,我一直觉得做一个坚强独立的女人,不让自己的全部生活围着哪个男人转有很大压力。
But loving someone and being loved means so much to me. 但是爱一个人与被人爱对我来说意义重大。
I always make fun of it and stuff but isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? 我常拿这类事情说笑,可并非我们做的每件事都能赢得更多的爱。

用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!

猜你喜欢