0128_法国雪崩搜救犬
 9513

0128_法国雪崩搜救犬

倍速播放下载收听

00:00
02:25

The clock starts ticking when a mountain sheds its snowy skin.
当雪从山坡脱落下来时,时钟便开始倒数计时。
An avalanche covers all in its path.
凡是雪崩经过之处皆非常严重。
And for those trapped underneath,survival rates drastically drop after three to five minutes.Rescuers quickly deploy alongside highly trained dogs,that prepare their whole lives for this moment.
对于那些被困在下面的人,三到五分钟后存活率会急剧下降。救援人员和训练有素的搜救犬迅速部署,这些搜救犬毕生都在为这一时刻做准备。
Listen,we trained them from a young age.
在它们还小的时候我们就对其进行训练。
They have a toy they play with.
它们有自己的玩具。
We start hiding it in snow.
我们把玩具藏在雪里。
The dog has it smell.
搜救犬能够闻到它的味道。
We make it harder and harder for the dog to find the toy,by closing the air holes above it.
我们通过关闭玩具上方的气孔,让狗越来越难找到玩具。
Its a game for him.
对它们来说这就是个游戏。
Ski Patrol say if youre caught in an avalanche,the worst thing to do is panic.
滑雪巡逻队说,如果你遭遇雪崩,最糟糕的事情就是惊慌。
Stay calm,dont move,try and make the cavity to breathe,but mainly stay calm,so you dont run out of breath,using all the oxygen around your mouth.
保持冷静,不要移动,试着让自己有空间呼吸,但主要是保持冷静,这样你就不会耗尽嘴巴周围的氧气,这样你就不会喘不过气来。
Another tips,get any snow out of your mouth.
另一个小贴士,把你嘴里的雪都吐出来。
Following these steps gives rescue dogs like six-year-old Nitro,a chance to find you and pull you to safety.
遵循这些步骤,像六岁的尼特罗这样的搜救犬就有机会找到你,把你拉到安全的地方。
Trainers here stress that a mountain is not an amusement park.
训练员强调说,山并不是游乐场。
They have to think about that we are not in a world Disney,in the Disney park.
搜救犬必须明白,我们不是在迪士尼公园里。
We have to be really careful and just ask to snow patrol as everyone,about the condition and go with someone,who knows the mountains and knows the resorts.
我们必须非常小心,向雪地巡逻队了解情况,并与了解山丘和这附近地带的人一起去。
Its really,you have to do this.
必须得这样做。
Dogs travel by snowmobile or even between skis,but a helicopter makes staging possible in five to ten minutes.
搜救犬乘坐雪地摩托甚至是滑雪板行动,但直升机可以在五到十分钟之内到达现场。
If the search is a success,next comes the rescue.
如果搜索成功,下一步就是营救。
So as soon as we get the victim out,we administer first aid.
一旦我们把受害者救出来,我们就会进行急救。
At the same time,another ski patroller or civilian goes back into the hole,with a toy reward for the dog.
与此同时,另一名滑雪巡逻员或平民会回到山洞中,给狗狗玩具作为奖励。
This ski patrol unit carries out 1,500 training exercises each year.
这支滑雪巡逻队每年进行一千五百次训练演习。
The team annually responds to about 10 real-life avalanche emergencies.
该小组每年会应对约十起真实发生的雪崩紧急情况。
Most canine rescuers retire at around 10 years old.
大多数搜救犬会在十岁左右退休。
Arash Arabasadi VOA news Washington
美国之音记者Arash Arabasadi华盛顿报道

评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!

打开喜马拉雅,发表评论