【英语访谈】前第一夫人米歇尔的高情商

【英语访谈】前第一夫人米歇尔的高情商

00:00
11:20

想加入有英美外籍老师陪聊 的口语wx群吗??

想购买和节目音频相配套的文字讲义笔记包吗?


plz add WeChat:aojun717,请报暗号:空中英语角






我觉得现在世界是一个非常可怕的地方

I feel like the world is a very scary place right now.


我每天都要做一个节目让人们开心

And I do a show every single day where I'm supposed to make people happy


忘记世界上正在发生的事情

and forget about what's going on in the world.


你对世界上正在发生的事情有什么看法?

What is your take on what's happening?


对,人们很害怕

Yeah, people are afraid.


但也有一些人对国家的发展方向感到满意

But then there are people who feel good about the direction of the country.


这就是这个国家变得复杂的原因

So that's what makes this country complicated,


因为国家是由来自不同背景的很多不同的人组成的

because it's made up of so many different people from different backgrounds.


我们就是这样多元化的社会

We are this mosh pit of society.


有时候,会有摩擦

And sometimes, there's a rub.


但是我们要记住的是

But the thing that we have to remember,


我在八年间在白宫学到的东西

the thing I learned in the eight years that I was in the White House,


就是我们每天在生活中所做的

was that what we do every day in our lives,


我们每天都在做的好事

the good things that we do every day,


我们知道我们做到了

and we know we do it--


我们表示了同情心

we show empathy.


我们互相关心

We care for each other.


我们有很多共同之处

We do have a lot in common.


这就是为什么要用希望而不是恐惧来领导

That's what it means to lead with hope and not fear.


我们所拥有的就是希望

And that's all we have is hope.


所以我鼓励你们所有观众、这个国家

So I would just encourage your viewers, the country,


做我们每天都做的事情,彼此相爱

to do the things we do every day, to love each other,


照顾彼此,表现出同情心

to take care of each other, to show empathy.


只有当人们让你感觉良好或安全时,你才能做到这一点

And you can't do that only when people make you feel good or safe.


我们必须全面一致地做这些事情

We've got to do it all across the board.


我们必须是一个开放的国家

We have to be an open-hearted nation.


我们就是这样的人

And that's who we are.


这就是“我们是谁”这个问题的真相

And that's the truth of who we are.


我们不能忽视这一点

We can't lose sight of that.


Yeah.


所以让我们每天都过这样的生活

So let's just keep living our lives like that every single day


忘记在华盛顿的那些人说的话

and forget what they're saying in Washington.


这并不一定是我们的本性

That's not necessarily who we are.


我们知道自己是谁

We know who we are.


我知道这个国家是什么

And I know who this country is,


因为我走遍了各地的城镇和城市

because I went out to towns and cities all over the place.


即使人们不赞同我或我的丈夫

And even if people didn't agree with me or my husband,


他们也是善良的

they were kind.


他们是勤劳的

They were hard-working.


他们每天都在努力做正确的事情

They were trying to do the right things every day.


这就是我们要记住的

And that's what we have to remember about each other.


这就是“我们是谁”的答案

That's who we are.


所以,我很感激你们所做的工作

So I'm grateful to all of you for the work you've done.


我也是


I am too.



想加入有英美外籍老师陪聊 的口语wx群吗??

想购买和节目音频相配套的文字讲义笔记包吗?


plz add WeChat:aojun717,请报暗号:空中英语角



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • kathy826

    谢谢你的用心,非常好,很喜欢。跟你努力学英语

  • 听友111052633

    真是太快了

  • 听友108803531

    你好哦,我刚高考完,想要为大学英语打打基础,应该怎样学呢??

    杨名耀 回复 @听友108803531: 好孩子

  • 来福福静静

    同理心和同情心的英语都拼写下么!小君老师

    A小君 回复 @来福福静静: empathy / sympathy

  • 芝诺的小乌龟

    very good 努力为四级呢😂️

  • 格子涂过的

    讲的很好,有很好的学习体验,谢谢

  • xamu7ir8nail3ocefbhw

    小姐姐你好 作为一名高中生你觉得我多看这个对我英语有帮助吗?

    A小君 回复 @xamu7ir8nail3ocefbhw: 这和年龄没关系噢宝贝儿,要看你现在的英语大概在什么水平, 比如你是高中教材的英语都还没掌握特别熟练,还是以及远远超纲学习了?以及,你学习的目的是什么,如果是应付高考,那看美剧基本没用,如果是为了出国留学做准备,想要积累地道的口语表达方便日后在美国生活,那美剧很适合

  • 18838322duh

  • 五柳先生_mf

    你应该全英

  • 谢天谢地谢自己

    加油