We talk with the often-quoted authority on KOL marketing in China, Elijah Whaley, CMO at Parklu about how brands work with KOLs in China.
• How does a brand engage a KOL?
• How does a KOL campaign measure cost and impact?
• How does the math work for ROI on a KOL campaign?
• How do brands enable micro-influencer Key Opinion Consumers (KOCs) to spread their message?
• How do brands build authentic communities out of KOL campaigns?
• How can brands make their product experience more shareable?
• How do users’ intentionality dictate which Chinese social and e-commerce platform brands should use?
• Why do Chinese consumers need on average twice as many brand exposures as other consumers before making a purchase decision? And how do brands build campaigns with this in mind?
The Xiaomi Playbook: Anatomy of a Successful Case in US Courts
A Deep Dive on the China Automotive Industry
A deep dive on the China Semiconductor industry
Investment in China with Ker Gibbs
China's past and future: a foreigner's perspective-Video
China's past and future: a foreigner's perspective
The Early days of Airbnb