We talk with the often-quoted authority on KOL marketing in China, Elijah Whaley, CMO at Parklu about how brands work with KOLs in China.
• How does a brand engage a KOL?
• How does a KOL campaign measure cost and impact?
• How does the math work for ROI on a KOL campaign?
• How do brands enable micro-influencer Key Opinion Consumers (KOCs) to spread their message?
• How do brands build authentic communities out of KOL campaigns?
• How can brands make their product experience more shareable?
• How do users’ intentionality dictate which Chinese social and e-commerce platform brands should use?
• Why do Chinese consumers need on average twice as many brand exposures as other consumers before making a purchase decision? And how do brands build campaigns with this in mind?
The China-Indonesia Trade Relationship
How Chinese companies succeed in India
The Future of Foreign Investment in China
The Ant Financial IPO
A Deep Dive on the Huawei Restrictions – Part 3 Impact on US Tech
A Deep Dive on the Huawei Restrictions – Part 2 Effect on Huawei’s Biz & Tech
A Deep Dive on the Huawei Restrictions – Part 1 – The New Rule Explained
珍藏版 | 小岳岳的经典现场