回复 NO75 获取音稿
1. What's a popular US slang term for trainers? Is it…
2. Well, trainers (运动鞋) – or to use the American term, sneakers(运动鞋) – are the subject of today's show.
3. They are ubiquitous (十分普遍的) – that means you can find them everywhere!
4. tatty 褴褛的；破烂的
5. Now,it has become socially acceptable to wear athletic apparel (运动服装)or clothing.
6. Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook, is famous for his dressed-down (不正式；随意) – or informal.
7. Limited edition (限量版) means something produced in very small numbers.
8. A sneakerhead (脑子里装满鞋子，意思就是热衷于收集限量版运动鞋的人) is somebody who collects limited edition sneakers.
9. People wore sneakers as a mark of their prosperity (成功)– or economic success.
10. And so the sneaker, in part, was invented to meet the needs of this new class, so that they could very conspicuously (显眼地；惹人注意地)show that they were playing.
11. usher in 开始；开创
12. sartorial 服装的；衣着的
13. craze 狂热；风行一时的东西
14. wedge 坡跟鞋
NO. 98 Rabbits 兔子
NO. 97 Is technology always the solution?
NO. 96 Hair 头发那点事
NO. 95 Miraculous survival 奇迹生还
NO. 94 Veganism 纯素食主义
NO. 93 Generation Z
NO. 92 Should schoolchildren have jobs?
NO. 91 Internet – good or bad?
NO. 90 How honest we are
NO. 89 Life Expectancy 寿命
NO. 88 Never too old 嗨，老人家!
NO. 87 Do adults exercise enough?
NO. 86 Tea（Chai）茶
NO. 85 BBC 6 MIN-Introvert? 内向者？
NO.84 BBC 6 MIN-The Story Behind Coffee
NO. 83 BBC 6 MIN-The impact of plastic 塑料的影响
NO. 82 BBC 6 MIN-How would you like to pay?
NO. 81 BBC 6 MIN-Sleep deprivation 缺乏睡眠
NO. 80 BBC 6 MIN-The Commute 上下班
NO. 79 BBC 6 MIN-CV 闪闪发光的简历