粉丝量突破100万，福利大放送！9月17日—21日，关注微信公众号“不一样的新概念”，参与“百万粉丝0元领课”活动，即可免费领总价398元的《新概念1-3册领读课》【英音版】及【美音版】共 2 门课程！数量有限，送完即止！
1. William Strunk《英文写作指南》～The Elements of Style：提出减少被动态的使用。
2. Henry Watson Fowler：A Dictionary of Modern English Usage《现代英语用法词典》：“…Passive voice sometimes leads to bad grammar, false idiom, or clumsiness.”
3. George Orwell：《政治与英语语言》Politics and the English Language: "Never use the passive where you can use the active.”
5. Geoffrey Pullum："The passive is not an undesirable feature limited to bad writing, it's a useful construction often needed for clear expression, and every good writer uses it.”
6. 美国《独立宣言》United States Declaration of Independence：
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
传世名句中的被动语态：1）All men are created equal. 人人生而平等。
2）be endowed by sb. with sth. 被sb.赋予sth.
1. 产生距离感: Distancing
1） I believe that…—> It is believed that….
2） Six shops were burned to the ground last night. 昨夜，六家商铺烧为平地。
3） “I am honored to win this prize.”
PK “I am honored to be awarded with this prize.”（营造谦逊的效果）
Mistakes have been made in the experiment. 实验中出了些错误。
场景一：当实验出了错，2名助理反复检查的各自负责的部分，确定2人都没有错误，此时，组长说：Mistakes have been made in the experiment. 潜台词是啥？
场景二: 当实验出了错，组长反复检查了自己负责的部分，确定没有错误，此时，组长说，Mistakes have been made in the experiment. 潜台词又是啥？
Don't you see? The diamond was stolen by the guard himself!
3. 用来侧重视角: Highlight of POV （Point of View）
1） Pumas are large, cat-like animals which are found in America.
2） A wild puma had been spotted forty-five miles south of London.
3） Paw prints were seen in a number of places and puma fur was found clinging to bushes.
4. 流畅叙述：Smoothing Narration
1） A car hit a little girl who was sent to the nearest hospital as soon as possible.
2） A car hit a little girl whom people sent to the nearest hospital as soon as possible. 强迫读者切换了视角，导致阅读不顺畅。
3） When reports came into London Zoo that a wild puma had been spotted forty-five miles south of London, they were not taken seriously.
1. When London Zoo received reports that a wild puma had been spotted forty-five miles south of London, they were not taken seriously.
—> When London Zoo received reports that a wild puma had been spotted forty-five miles south of London, it did not take them seriously.
After the story was written by Mr. Brown that a ghost had been haunting the old house, he successfully got the public attention.
Afterthe story was written by Mr. Brown that a ghost had been haunting the old house, it successfully got the public attention.
或者After Mr. Brown wrote the story that a ghost had been haunting the old house,he successfully got the public attention.
第2册 | 东欣： 从工科英语学渣到全球顶尖MBA，我“背”了新概念200遍（内附大纲）
第3册 | 佐伊：学英语，要从知其然，到知其所以然。（内附大纲）
2册-001.1 |【词汇脱口秀】 如何讲述不愉快经历：剧院风波
2册-001.2 |【句型精讲】 如何讲述不愉快经历：剧院风波
2册-001.3 |【故事转述】 如何讲述不愉快经历：剧院风波
3册-001.1 | 【情景词汇】如何冷静、客观地看待“被动语态”
3册-001.2 | 【语法句法】如何冷静、客观地看待“被动语态”
哈佛大学博士后 | 张聪：You are making the right choice
前新概念教学总监 | 杨芮：想真正弄懂英语，就把英语说给别人听、写给别人看
2册-002.1 |【词汇脱口秀】 如何讲述个人习惯：早午餐的故事
2册-003.1 |【词汇脱口秀】 如何讲述个人习惯：你有拖延症吗？