【英文磨耳朵】第13集 - Secrets 秘密

【英文磨耳朵】第13集 - Secrets 秘密

00:00
05:00

Secrets 秘密

- Mummy Pig has made a special box for Peppa.

  妈妈给佩奇做了一个特别的盒子。

- Peppa, this box is just for you!

  佩奇,这个盒子是给你的!

- Thank you, Mummy!

  谢谢你了,妈妈!

- It's a secret box for you to keep secret things in.

  这是个秘密盒子,让你放秘密的东西。

- What things can I put in it, Mummy?

  我可以放什么东西进去,妈妈?

-Only you can decide that, Peppa! It's your secret box.

  你来决定盒子里放什么,这是你的秘密盒子。

- I know what I can put in it!

  我知道我可以放什么进去了!

- Good. But don't tell me.

  很好。但不要告诉我。

- I won't tell you or George or Daddy! It's a secret!

  我不会告诉你的,不告诉乔治也不告诉爸爸!这是一个秘密哟!

- George,this is my secret box!

  乔治,这是我的秘密盒子!

- It's empty. I have to find some things to put inside.

  现在还是空的。我得赶快找一些东西放进这个盒子里去。

- George wants to help Peppa.

  乔治想给佩奇帮忙。

- No,George, only I must know what's in the box.

  不用,乔治,只有我可以知道盒子里有什么。

- You have to wait outside while I choose.

  我选东西的时侯你必需要在外面等。

- Peppa is going to choose some secret things to put in the box.

  佩奇要选一些东西放进秘密盒子里。

- Now,my secret box is full!

  现在,我的秘密盒子装满了!

- George,you must not look inside!

  乔治,你不可以看里面的东西哦!

- George would like to know what is inside Peppa's secret box.

  乔治想知道佩奇的秘密盒子里放了什么。

- If you like, you can try to guess.

  如果你想知道的话,你可以试着猜一猜。

- Dinosaur!

  恐龙!

- George thinks Peppa has put a dinosaur in the box.

  乔治觉得盒子里放了一只恐龙。

- Oh,George!

  哦,乔治!

- You always say ''dinosaur'' for everything!

  不管什么东西,你怎么总是说是恐龙啊!

- Anyway,a dinosaur is too big to fit in the box.

  跟你说吧,恐龙实在是太大了,这个盒子是装不下的。

- George cannot guess what is in Peppa's secret box.

  乔治猜不出秘密盒子里有什么。

- Daddy Pig is cleaning a picture.

  猪爸爸在清理照片。

- Daddy!This is my secret box!

  爸爸!这是我的秘密盒子!

- Mummy made it for me!

  是妈妈给我做的!

- It's very nice, Peppa! What's inside?

  好漂亮的盒子啊,里面装了什么?

- It's a secret!

  这可是一个秘密!

- George tried to guess, but he didn't get it right.

  乔治已经猜过了,但是他没有猜对。

- Can I have a try?

  那让我猜猜看?

- Yes.

  好的。

- Hmm. Have you put my glasses inside?

  嗯。你把我的眼镜放进去了?

- No! Your glasses are on your head!

  没有!你的眼睛还在你的头上呢!

- So they are!

  在这啊!

- Silly Daddy! You must have a proper guess.

  糊涂的爸爸!你必须得好好地猜一猜。

- Ok. Have you put Mummy's shoes in the box?

  好的。你放了妈妈的鞋子吗?

- Nope! And that's all your guesses. Used up!

  不对!你现在已经没有机会再猜咯!

- Peppa likes secrets!

  佩奇喜欢秘密!

- Mummy! No one knows what is in my box!

  妈妈!没有人猜得到我的盒子里面是什么!

- Oh, what has George got?

  哦。乔治拿的是什么?

- I made a box for George, too!

  我也给乔治做了一个!

- And he's filled it with secret things!

  他也放满了秘密的东西!

- And only George knows what's inside.

  只有他知道里面有什么。

- Oh.

  哦。

- Peppa would like to know what is inside George's box.

  佩奇想知道乔治的盒子里放了什么。

- It's George's toy dinosaur, of course!

  简单,肯定是乔治的玩具恐龙!

- No!

  不是!

- George's toy dinosaur is not in George's box.

  乔治的恐龙玩具不在乔治的盒子里。

- It's too difficult! I'll never guess!

  这也太难了。我永远都猜不到!

- Peppa does not like secrets as much as she used to.

  佩奇不像之前那么喜欢秘密了。

- Maybe,if you showed George one thing from your box,

  这样吧,如果你给乔治看一件东西,

  then he could show you one thing from his.

  说不定他也会给你看的。

- Ok. But we must do it at the same time.

  好的。但是我们得同时进行。

- That's a good idea.

  这个主意很不错,

- On the count of three, You each show what's in your boxes. Ready?

  我数到三,你们同时打开盒子。准备好咯?

- Yes.

  准备好了。

- One...two...three!

  一......二......三!

- George has a drum and Peppa has a trumpet.

  乔治藏了只鼓,佩奇藏了一只喇叭。

- Lovely!

  太棒了!

- Yes,it sounds very nice.

  是的,听上去真不错。

- Do you have anymore secret things?

  你们还有什么秘密东西吗?

- George has a custard doughnut!

  乔治藏了一个甜甜圈!

- Oh.

  哦。

- But Peppa's box is empty.

  但佩奇的盒子空了。

- I've got nothing else!

  我这里面什么都没有了!

- Luckily,I have! Come on. Tuck in.

  幸好,我还有!来吧。快吃吧。

- George, Peppa, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig all like custard doughnuts!

  乔治,佩奇,猪妈妈,猪爸爸都喜欢吃蛋奶甜甜圈!

- I don't have a special box.

  我没有特别的盒子!

- But I know a very good place to hide my custard doughnut!

  但我知道有个好地方能放我的蛋奶甜甜圈!

- Can you guess where?

  猜猜是那里?

- Um… are you going to hide it in the fridge?

  嗯...你打算把它藏在冰箱里,是不是啊?

- No! Somewhere much more special!

  不是的!一个更特别的地方!

- My tummy! Delicious!

  我的肚子!太好吃了!

- I'm going to hide mine in my tummy!

  我也要把我的藏在我的肚子里!

- Me,too!

  我也是!

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 学霸学姐

    衣服复合风管回归方程减肥的福uu会很高兴都挺好好看i大出血好好减肥的地方几点到家额u额感人肺腑韩国代购多好的机会唱歌滴搞活动汉化补丁经典款司法岛冈底斯大华底盒监督电话v倒车镜额个_回复个v呃呃妇宝宁某胡歌和u给_根本_背带裤哭唧唧九点半v送给我跟我回家我就送哦是严肃滴红包是不是就是😄v地上v我v大华成均馆绯闻好覅i恶搞日狗i红人馆刚刚我该如何i高级电工v死u图文v世界佛福

    甜甜圈蘑菇屋 回复 @学霸学姐: 所有人都别给他赞,他说的都是脏话🤬

  • 流浪猫_p5

    欢乐的猪一家,宝宝喜欢听

  • A00金钰轩珠宝

    呼噜噜家里来了

  • weyheyu

    有五六七季么

    1341008uzfh 回复 @weyheyu:

  • 阿莫西林_fx

    睡着了😊

  • 纯邵

    很喜欢💕

    澜川若寧 回复 @纯邵: KLKll would’ve)Q. A Lokkuuuuhb

  • 美女主持人

    你还有5和6吗?

    朵丫故事会 回复 @美女主持人: 您好,我们有小猪佩奇第5和第六季的专辑。喜马拉雅搜索小猪佩奇就可以看到该专辑啦。

  • 崩崩小圆帽来啦

    小橄榄和大hippo 回复 @崩崩小圆帽来啦: vfghg c cvbhgdd

  • 真诚sz

    \

    小橄榄和大hippo 回复 @真诚sz: ffxcxzzffhgj

  • 1568819thxu

    好听好听。