【英文磨耳朵】第27集 - Windy Castle 风息堡

【英文磨耳朵】第27集 - Windy Castle 风息堡

00:00
05:00

Windy Castle 风息堡

- Peppa and her family are going out for the day.

  佩奇一家今天要出去玩。

- Peppa, George, today we are going to Windy Castle!

  佩奇,乔治,今天我们要去风息堡玩。

- What's Windy Castle, Daddy?

  什么是风息堡呀?爸爸。

- It's a castle on a very high hill!

  是一座城堡坐落在高山上。

- George likes castles.

  乔治喜欢城堡。

- Windy Castle sounds like a boring thing for boys.

  风息堡对男孩子来说听起来挺无聊的。

- No, Peppa, you'll love it.

  不,佩奇。你会喜欢的。

- There's a great view from the top of Windy Castle.

  风息堡最高处的风景非常地美

- You can even see Granny and Grandpa's house!

  你还能够看到奶奶和爷爷的房子呢。

- Wow!

  哇哦。

- Let's go!

  我们走吧。

- I'll map-read and Mummy Pig will drive.

  我来负责看地图,而妈妈负责开车。

- Are you sure, Daddy Pig?

  你确定吗?猪爸爸。

- When you map-read, we always get lost and you get grumpy.

  你看地图我们会迷路的,你就会很暴躁。

- We will not get lost and l will not get grumpy.

  我们是不会迷路的,而我也不会得变暴躁。

- Windy Castle, here we come!

  出发风息堡。我们来了。

- Are we nearly there yet?

  我们到风息堡了吗?

- Not quite.

  还没有呢。

- Oh.

  哦好吧。

- Would you like to play a game?

  你们想玩游戏吗?

- Yes, please. Let's play "l Spy!"

  想玩。我们来玩“我要你猜”。

- Okay. I'll go first.

  好的。我先来吧。

- Daddy Pig has to secretly look at something and the others have to guesswhat it is.

  猪爸爸要偷偷看个东西,然后让其他人来猜他看的是什么。

- I spy with my little eye, something colored "red".

  好了佩奇。我要你猜的这个东西是红色的。

- Red?

  红的?

- My dress! That's red!

  我的裙子!他是红色的。

- No.

  不。

- It's not your dress.

  不是你的裙子。

- The car!

  恩...我猜是车。

- That's right! Our red car.

  你猜对了,就是我们的红车。

- My go.

  轮到我了。

- l spy with my little eye, something "blue"

  好了各位,我要你猜某个蓝色的东西。

- George's blue shirt!

  乔治的蓝衬衣!

- Nope.

  不对。

- Is it something in the car?

  这东西是在车里吗?

- No.

  不是。

- Give up?

  放弃了?

- Yes.

  是的。

- The sky!

  天空啊!

- The blue sky!

  就是蓝蓝的天空!

- I Win.

  我赢了。

- Daddy Pig? Do you know where we are?

  猪爸爸,你知道我们在哪里吗?

- I know exactly where we are.

  我知道我们在哪里。

- Although...this road doesn't look the same as it does on the map.

  但是这条路看起来好像和地图上的路不太一样。

- Oh, Daddy Pig! We're lost!

  哦我说猪爸爸我们迷路了。

- We are not lost.

  我们并没有迷路。

- So how do we get to Windy Castle from here?

  但我们要怎么从这里去到风息堡呢?

- Just give me a moment.

  再给我一点时间吧。

- l know, we can ring Granny and Grandpa.

  有了,打给猪爷爷和猪奶奶吧。

- There's no need to ring Granny and Grandpa.

  没有必要打给猪爷爷和猪奶奶。

- I'll get us to Windy Castle, if it takes me all day.

  就算花上一天我也会带你们去的。

- We haven't got all day.

  我们没有一天的时间。

- Hello, Grandpa Pig speaking.

  你好,我是猪爷爷有什么事。

- Grandpa Pig, we've got a bit lost on the way to Windy Castle.

  你好猪爷爷,我们在去风息堡的路上有点迷路了。

- Is Daddy Pig doing the map-reading?

  猪爸爸他是不是正在看地图呀?

- Yes, Daddy Pig is doing the map-reading.

  是的,猪爸爸正在看地图。

- And he's a bit grumpy at the moment.

  他现在非常地暴躁呢。

- I am not grumpy.

  我没有暴躁。

- This is the best route:

  这条是最好的路线

- keep on the main road until you see Windy Castle up ahead.

  你们只要沿着主干道,一直往前开就能够看到风息堡了。

- Thank you, Grandpa Pig.

  谢谢你猪爷爷。

- We follow the main road and look out for Windy Castle.

  我们沿着主干道开继续找风息堡。

- As l thought.

  和我想的一样。

- Look! Is that a castle?

  瞧啊,那是座城堡吗?

- Yes! It's Windy Castle!

  没错,那就是风息堡。

- Come on, car!

  车车加油。

- Come on, car! You can make it!

  车车加油,你一定可以的。

- Peppa and her family have arrived at Windy Castle.

  佩奇和她的家人终于到达了风息堡。

- Wow! It's so tall!

  哇哦,这城堡好高呀。

- Let's go inside. The view from the top is fantastic!

  我们进去吧。城堡最高处的风景美极了。

- Wow!

  哇哦。

- Look at the view!

  你们瞧那景色。

- Mummy, is that Granny and Grandpa's house?

  妈妈,那是不是奶奶和爷爷的房子?

- Yes, it is!

  是的,没错。

- It's so far away!

  实在是太远了。

- Let's take a look through the telescope.

  我们用这望远镜看看吧。

- Can I look first, please?

  爸爸我能先看看吗?

- Yes, but you must let George look next.

  可以,但是你看完就得让乔治看。

- Wow!

  哇哦。

- The telescope makes everything look bigger.

  在望远镜里看很清楚。

- l can see Granny and Grandpa!

  我能看见爷爷和奶奶。

- Look, George!

  你来看乔治。

- Ganggy lg! Baba lg!

  爷爷。奶奶。

- George is waving at Granny and Grandpa Pig.

  乔治在朝爷爷和奶奶挥手。

- Silly George! Granny and Grandpa are too far away to see you waving!

  别挥了乔治。爷爷和奶奶离我们太远了,看不到你挥手。

- l know! We can ring them!

  有了,打电话给他们。

- Hello?

  喂你好?

- Grandpa Pig! We can see you from Windy Castle!

  猪爷爷,我们在风息堡看到你们了。

- Wave at us!

  朝我们挥挥手。

- Granny and Grandpa are waving at us!

  爷爷和奶奶在朝我们挥手呢。

- l love Windy Castle!

  我爱风息堡。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 小狗Becky

    超好听!

    Nqing 回复 @小狗Becky: 才怪!!!

  • 雨淘

    bright什 9

  • 1374599vgnv

    一(,

    Aaron2012 回复 @1374599vgnv: 你忒好斗

  • Regina_Fairy

    钢琴曲

    彩虹蟹 回复 @Regina_Fairy: 结果v风雨兼程风景好看那么丰富

  • 耐人0921

    想听中文版的

  • 施卿清

    如何复制文稿呀

  • 如故周生

    哦了咯啦来咯额

  • 1366822xlgv

    霹雳帕拉往下砸。

    1366822xlgv 回复 @1366822xlgv:

  • 刘遥旭

    打你刘金文!!!

  • 红太阳Lisa

    棒棒糖