Chapter2-p3

Chapter2-p3

00:00
02:03

He looked at it carefully, then he said:“No. This sheep is already very sickly. Make me another.”



他专心地看着,随后又说:“我不要,这只羊已经病得很重了。给我重新画一只。”



So I made another drawing.



我又画了起来。



My friend smiled gently and indulgently.



我的这位朋友天真可爱地笑了,并且客气地拒绝道:



“You see yourself,” he said, “that this is not a sheep. This is a ram. It has horns.”



你看,你画的不是小羊,是头公羊,还有犄角呢。



So then I did my drawing over once more.



于是我又重新画了一张。



But it was rejected too, just like the others.



这副画同前几副一样又被拒绝了。



This one is too old. I want a sheep that will live a long time.



这一只太老了。我想要一只能活得长的羊。



By this time my patience was exhausted, because I was in a hurry to start taking my engine apart.



我不耐烦了。因为我急于要检修发动机,



prince.png

So I tossed off this drawing. And I threw out an explanation with it.



于是就草草画了这张画,并且匆匆地对他说道:



This is only his box. The sheep you asked for is inside.



这是一只箱子,你要的羊就在里面。



I was very surprised to see a light break over the face of my young judge:



这时我十分惊奇地看到我的这位小评判员喜笑颜开。他说:



That is exactly the way I wanted it! Do you think that this sheep will have to have a great deal of grass?



这正是我想要的,你说这只羊需要很多草吗?



Why?



为什么问这个呢?



Because where I live everything is very small.



因为我那里地方非常小



“There will surely be enough grass for him,” I said. “It is a very small sheep that I have given you.”



我给你画的是一只很小的小羊,地方小也够喂养它的。



He bent his head over the drawing:“Not so small that– Look! He has gone to sleep.



他把脑袋靠近这张画。“并不象你说的那么小瞧!它睡着了”



And that is how I made the acquaintance of the little prince.



就这样,我认识了小王子。



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!