【英文磨耳朵】第68集 - Pirate Island 海盗岛

【英文磨耳朵】第68集 - Pirate Island 海盗岛

00:00
05:00

Pirate Island 海盗岛

- Grandpa pig is taking Peppa and his friends for a day out on his boat.

  今天猪爷爷带着佩奇和她的朋友们坐船出游去了。

- Everyone on board.

  大家都上船。

- Aye aye, captain grandpa.

  是的,船长爷爷。

- Full sail.

  出发啦。

- See you later.

  一会儿再见.

- Peppa and her friends are all wearing life jackets.

  佩奇和她的朋友们都已经穿上了救生衣。

- George, you could wear my pirate hat.

  乔治,你可以带着我的海盗帽。

- Today, we are sailing to pirate island.

  我们今天要开着船到海盗岛去。

- If we are lucky, we might find buried treasure.

  如果幸运的话,我们还能找到被埋藏的宝藏。

- Pirate Island sounds like a great place.

  海盗岛听起来像是个不错的地方。

- Land, ahoy.

  看到陆地啦。

- Here we are, Pirate Island.

  我们到啦,海盗岛。

- Hooray!

  好棒。

- What's that?

  这个是什么?

- It's a metal detector.

  这是一个金属探测器。

- It finds buried treasure.

  它能找到埋藏的宝藏。

- Grandpa pig is using the metal detector to find buried treasure.

  猪爷爷用金属探测器寻找被埋藏着的宝藏。

- The metal detective have found something.

  金属探测器找到什么东西。

- That's dig it out.

  我们把它挖出来。

- It's a metal coin.

  这是一枚小硬币。

- Treasure!

  是宝藏。

- Hooray!

  好棒。

- Let's find some more.

  我们再去多找一些。

- Ah, we found something else. It sounds big!

  我们找到其他东西了,听上去很大哦。

- My goodness!

  我的天哪。

- This big treasure is quite heavy.

  这个宝藏的体积可真够大的啊。

- Ho, dear. That's not a metal treasure.

  哦 天哪这不是被埋藏的宝藏。

- It's a rusty shopping trolley.

  这是一辆生锈的购物车。

- Maybe it enough treasure hunting.

  看来我们寻宝寻得差不多了。

- Who wants to help me to build a big sandcastle?

  谁想来帮忙堆一个非常大的沙堡?

- Me! Me!

  我!我!我!

- What a good idea, Granny Pig.

  真是个好主意啊。

- Now I just check on the boat.

  猪奶奶,那我来检查一下船。

- Granny pig is going to help children build a big sandcastle.

  猪奶奶要帮助孩子们堆起一个非常大的沙堡。

- And grandpa pig is doing his important old things.

  然后猪爷爷有很多重要的船务事情要做。

- Ha, this is nice. Maybe I just close my eyes for a little bit.

  啊,这可真舒服。我应该可以闭上眼休息一会儿吧。有点困了。

- Granny pig and children are making a big sandcastle.

  猪奶奶和孩子们正在建造一个很大的沙堡。

- They need lots and lots sands.

  他们需要很多很多的沙子。

- They use buckets to make the castle's turrets.

  他们用水桶来建造城堡的塔楼。

- What a splendid castle.

  很棒的城堡。

- Hooray!

  好耶。

- Time to go home.

  现在该回家了。

- Oh, where has the boat gone?

  哦,船去哪里了?

- Look, granny.

  看,奶奶。

- Oh, no, grandpa pig is fast asleep and the boat is drifting away.

  哦,糟了,猪爷爷在船上睡着了,然后船就这样漂走了。

- We have to wake grandpa up.

  我们得把猪爷爷叫醒。

- Shout as loudly as you can.

  我们大家用力大声喊。

- Grandpa pig! Wake up! Wake up!

  猪爷爷,快醒醒,快醒醒。

- Oh, no, grandpa pig is still asleep.

  哦,天哪,猪爷爷还在睡觉,怎么办?

- Grandpa's too far away to hear us.

  猪爷爷离我们实在太远了。他听不到。

- We're stuck on Pirate Island.

  我们被困在海盗岛上了。

- We castaways.

  我们都被遗弃了。

- We'll be here for hundreds years.

  我们会在这个地方待上一百年。

- We'll have to eat wild fruit and berries.

  看来我们只能靠吃野果和野莓为生了。

- And we'll have to eat insects and slugs.

  不,我们还可以靠吃虫子还有青蛙。

- The parents are here to collect the children.

  家长们准备来接孩子们回家了。

- Where am I?

  我在哪儿?

- Hello.

  你好啊。

- Hello, everyone.

  嗨大家好啊。

- Have you had a nice time?

  你们玩得开心吗?

- Yes, actually, I've just left something behind. Back in a tick.

  是的,呃,真不好意思。我好像忘记了点什么东西。马上回来。

- Look, that's grandpa. We're saved.

  看啊,爷爷回来了,我们得救了。

- Hooray!

  好哎。

- Welcome aboard me hearties.

  欢迎登船,我的小宝贝儿们。

- Naughty grandpa pig, we thought you left us behind

  糊涂的猪爷爷,我们以为你把我们给忘了。

- Sorry about it, Granny Pig.

  真的很抱歉,猪奶奶。

- Next time I promise not to fall asleep.

  我保证下次一定不会再睡着了。

- Good bye, Pirate Island.

  再见了海盗岛。

- See you again soon.

  很快会再见的。

- I love Pirate Island.

  我很喜欢海盗岛。

- Can we visit it again?

  我们以后能再来玩吗?

- Of course we can, Peppa.

  那当然可以啦,佩奇。

- Hooray!

  太好了。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • magic半生烟雨梦

    我把海盗岛说成海盗船了,哈哈哈。

  • aish

    经营隔壁就有一方达七分裤两件发起韩剧即将被擦归纳法哟,擦洗u n 不是温文儒雅沪江英语单词特训第十次有什么🤔!你说你要我怎么说好不开心😒!你的人和人之间的关系真的好不一样吧就不发个广告

  • Regina_Fairy

    刘雯已 回复 @Regina_Fairy: y

  • 刘雯已

    w w w w we e e e

  • 1390901uzok

    呵呵,他们今天去了A-Lin的倒了,然后阿姨就给我关灯了,阿姨有没有开门了OK啊,这个这个海洋导师嗨。

  • 顶楼上的猫_2k

    李静阿拉看1了1啊垃圾咯了考他🎈虑继续啦咯啦咯❗

  • 顶楼上的猫_2k

    李静阿拉看1了1啊垃圾咯了考他🎈虑继续啦咯啦咯❗

  • 文紫_文

    开始了,今天要讲,挺好玩的

  • 李平祝

    一个小女孩👧🏻飞飞飞说了一个人的时候

  • 填填06

    管理会计。了咯了咯啃老族,哦咯咯咯咯咯咯咯咯?咯哦咯咯咯咯…咯咯咯咯咯咯咯咯理解!哦咯咯咯咯咯咯~够咯空间@啊考虑考虑ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ#