【英文磨耳朵】第50集 - My Birthday Party 我的生日派对

【英文磨耳朵】第50集 - My Birthday Party 我的生日派对

00:00
05:00

My Birthday Party 我的生日派对

- It is Peppa's Birthday.

  今天是佩奇的生日。

- It is very early in the morning.

  现在天才刚亮。

- It's my birthday!

  今天是我生日!

- George! Wake up! It's my birthday!

  乔治!快起来!今天是我生日!

- I'm going to have a party! And Daddy is doing a magic show!

  我要办一个生日派对!爸爸还会准备魔术表演哦!

- Quick, George! Let's wake Mummy and Daddy up!

  快,乔治!我们去叫醒爸爸妈妈!

- Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig are still fast asleep.

  猪妈妈和猪爸爸现在还在睡觉。

- Wake up, it's my birthday! Wake up!

  起床咯,今天是我的生日!

- Oof! Eh?

  啊!嗯?

- What time is it?

  现在几点了?

- It's very late.

  已经很晚了。

- It's five o'clock in the morning.

  现在才早上五点种而已。

- Yes! The whole day is going!

  是的!一天过得很快的!

- Ok, Let's get your birthday started!

  好的,我们开始庆祝你的生日吧!

- Yippee!

  太好了!

- Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig, and George are giving Peppa her birthdaypresent.

  猪妈妈,猪爸爸和乔治把生日礼物送给了佩奇。

- Happy birthday, Peppa!

  生日快乐,佩奇!

- What is it?

  是什么呢?

- A doll's dress!

  是玩偶的裙子!

- I can put it on Teddy!

  泰迪有新衣服穿了!

- Thank you, everyone!

  谢谢大家!

- You're welcome, Peppa.

  别客气,佩奇。

- I didn't know Teddy was a girl teddy.

  我不知道泰迪原来是个女孩。

- Oh, Daddy, of course Teddy is a girl.

  哦,爸爸,泰迪当然是个女孩了。

- I Iove my new dress. Thank you, everyone!

  我喜欢我的新裙子。谢谢大家!

- You're welcome, Teddy. Don't get it dirty.

  不用谢,泰迪。小心不要弄脏了。

- Do you know what's happening next, Peppa?

  知道接下来还有什么节目吗?

- Yes, my friends are coming for my birthday party, and Daddy isdoing a magic show!

  是的,我的朋友们都会来参加我的生日派对,爸爸还会给我们表演魔术!

- No one will know the magician is your daddy.

  没有人会知道魔术师是你的爸爸。

- You will introduce me as, “The Amazing Mysterio!”

  你介绍我的时候就说是“传说中的神秘人!”

- “The Mazy Misty-O?”

  “传说中的神秘人?”

- Yes, The Amazing Mysterio!

  是的,“传说中的神秘人!”

- Daddy's been practicing his magic tricks all week.

  爸爸一整个礼拜都在练习他的魔术表演。

- My friends are here!

  我的朋友们来了!

- Yippee!

  好耶!

- Here are Peppa's friends,

  这些是佩奇的朋友,

- Candy Cat, Suzy Sheep, Danny Dog, Rebecca Rabbit and PedroPony.

  小猫凯迪,小羊苏茜,小狗丹尼,小兔瑞贝卡和小马佩德罗。

- Hello, everyone!

  你们大家好啊!

- Happy birthday, Peppa!

  生日快乐,佩奇!

- Come on, children! The party is starting!

  来吧,孩子们!派对要开始!

- Hurray!

  好耶!

- Daddy Pig is going to do a magic show!

  猪爸爸准备要表演魔术了!

- Peppa, remember what you have to say.

  佩奇,记住你要说的哦。

- Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the Amazing Mysterio!

  “女士们,先生们,现在有请传说中的神秘人!

- Okay, Daddy!

  好的,爸爸!

- Ladies and gentlemen. Um. It's Magic Daddy!

  女士们,先生们,嗯,有请神秘的爸爸!

- Hurray!

  好耶!

- For my first trick! Abracadabra!

  我的第一个魔术是,变变变变变!

- Wow! It's Teddy!

  哇哦!是泰迪!

- For my next trick, I need a helper from the audience.

  我的下一个魔术,我需要一位观众帮个忙。

- Me! Me! Me! Me!

  我!我!我!我!

- I just need one!

  我只需要一位!

- Young lady, you put your hand up first.

  小女孩,你是第一个举手的。

- Can you tell the audience your name?

  告诉观众你的名字吧?

- Baaa! Suzy Sheep.

  咩!我叫小羊苏茜。

- Okay, Suzy. Here are three balls.

  好的,苏茜。这里有三个球。

- A red one, a blue one and a yellow one.

  一个红色的,一个蓝色的和一个黄色的。

- Okay.

  好的。

- You have to secretly choose one while my back is turned.

  当我转过身去时,你要悄悄地在这选一个球。

- Okay.

  好的。

- Have you chosen one?

  你选好了吗?

- Yes.

  是的。

- Abracadabra! You chose... Yellow!

  变,变,变,变,变!你选择了...黄球!

- No.

  不是。

- Er. Abracadabra! Blue!

  呃。变,变,变,变,变!蓝球!

- No.

  不是。

- Abracadabra! Red!

  变,变,变,变,变!红球!

- Yes! It is red!

  是的!是红球!

- Hurray!

  好哎!

- Silly Magic Daddy,

  糊涂的神秘爸爸,

- you said all three colors!

  你把三种颜色都说了!

- Shush... Peppa! Don't tell anyone!

  小声点,佩奇!别让别人知道!

- Would you like one more trick?

  还想再看一个魔术吗?

- Yes, please! Whoooo!

  是的,想要! 哇!

- Close your eyes! No looking!

  闭上眼睛,不准偷看哦!

- Say the magic words, “Abracadabra!”

  跟着我念咒语,“变,变,变,变!”

- Ab-Ra-Ca-Dabra!

  变,变,变,变!

- Open your eyes!

  睁开眼睛吧!

- Ooo!

  哇!

- Hurray! My banana birthday cake!!

  好棒!我的香蕉生日蛋糕!

- Blow the candles out, Peppa.

  吹生日蜡烛,佩奇!

- Hurray! Happy birthday, Peppa!

  好耶!生日快乐,佩奇!

- Thank you, everyone!

  谢谢大家!

- This is my best birthday ever!

  这是我过得最棒的生日了!

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 卷卷_j2

    好听

  • 13561708fds

    她vgh

  • 15312707pgz

    1

    白日梦少女Y夜 回复 @15312707pgz: 你这是什么意思?

  • 1383875wwkz

    好听好听真好听!好听好听真好听!

  • 听友53370930

    陈小春v吃vv 。

  • 尝小雨

    好听好听真好听

  • 白日梦少女Y夜

    猪爸爸真傻

  • 听友514345898

    ༻ི(ؔᵒ̶̷ᵕؔᵒ̷̶)༄୭*ˈ

  • 皖淞

    为啥视频不能打横看啦?

  • 9qa1rb2adt2s2umq6u6n

    🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂