Man: Excuse me, anyone's sitting here?
不好意思,这里有人坐了吗?
Woman: Urm, no...I'll just move my bag.
噢,没有...让我把袋子挪开。
Man: Thanks. How long have you been waiting?
谢谢。你在这里等多久了?
Woman: Oh, about half an hour. I'm waiting for my friend to meet me. How about you?
喔,半小时左右。我在等朋友来接我,你呢?
Man: Oh, I've just got here. I'm picking up my younger sister. She'll be arriving on a 4-o'clock bus.
喔,我才刚到。我是来接我妹的,她会坐4点到的巴士。
Woman: Where's she come from?
她从哪里来的?
Man: London. She's studying there.
伦敦。她在那边念书。
Woman: Me, too. I'm studying business at the London School of Economics.
我也是。我在伦敦经济学院学商学。
Man: She studies photography at the London College of Fashion, in Covent Garden I think.
她在伦敦时尚学院学摄影,在科芬园,我想。
Woman: Yes, I know it. It's a very famous college. She must be good.
对,我知道那所学校,很有名。她一定很优秀。
Man: Maybe. All I know is that she's always asking our dad for money to buy some new cameras or something.
也许吧。我只知道她老是向我爸要钱,买新相机之类的东西。
Woman: So, what do you do?
所以,你是做什么的?
Man: Oh, I graduated two years ago from Bristol University and now I'm working at an estate agent's here in Oxford.
喔,我两年前从布里斯托大学毕业,现在是在牛津这边一家房地产中介公司工作。
Woman: The friend I'm staying with started work this year. In a cafe called The Blue.
我要一起住的那位朋友今年刚开始工作,在一家叫做“蓝色”的咖啡厅。
Man: Oh, I know it. It's very nice there.
喔,我知道那家,那边很不错。
Woman: Really? She doesn't like it much.
真的吗?她不是很喜欢那个地方。
Man: Well, it's difficult starting work after university.
嗯,大学毕业刚刚开始工作总是比较困难。
Woman: Yes, and especially for her because after university, she spent a year travelling in India and Thailand.
是啊,尤其是她大学毕业之后,又花了一年的时间在印度、泰国旅行。
Man: She's lucky. What do you plan to do after university?
她很幸运。你大学毕业之后计划做什么呢?
Woman: Well, if possible, I'll also travel for a year, maybe to...Oh, I'm sorry I've got to say goodbye. My friend just arrived.
嗯,如果可能的话,我也想要旅行一年,也许去...喔,对不起,我必须说再见了。我朋友刚到了。
Man: Well, it was nice chatting with you. Maybe I'll see you in The Blue.
好吧,很高兴和你聊天。也许我们会在“蓝色餐厅”再见。
这个简单一点点了☺
打卡
在候车室也能话这么多么