【英文磨耳朵】第61集 - Emily Elephant 大象艾米丽

【英文磨耳朵】第61集 - Emily Elephant 大象艾米丽

00:00
05:00

Emily Elephant 大象艾米丽


- Peppa and her friends are going to playgroup today.

  今天佩奇要和朋友们一起玩。

- The children each have their own hook to hang their coats on.

  每个孩子都把他们的衣服挂在挂钩上。

- Today, we have a new pupil, Emily Elephant.

  今天,有一位新学生要加入我们,大象艾米丽。

- Hello, Emily!

  你好,艾米丽。

- Hello.

  你们好。

- Emily is a bit shy.

  艾米丽有一点害羞。

- Who would like to show Emily where to hang her coat?

  谁能够告诉艾米丽衣服要挂在哪里?

- Me! Me! Me! Me!

  我!我!我!我!我。

- We just need one.

  我们只需要一个哦。

- Peppa, can you show Emily where to hang her coat?

  佩奇,你能告诉艾米丽她的衣服要挂在哪里吗?

- Yes, Madame Gazelle.

  好的,羚羊夫人。

- We each have our own coat hooks.

  我们每个人都有自己的挂钩。

- This one is for you, Emily.

  这是给你用的,艾米丽。

- Emily is hanging her coat on her very own coat hook.

  艾米丽把衣服挂在了她的挂钩上。

- Now, Emily, what would you like to do today?

  很好,艾米丽,今天你想做点什么呢?

- Painting, clay or building-blocks?

  你想画画,捏泥人,还是搭积木呢?

- Um. I don't know.

  嗯,我不知道。

- Maybe building-blocks.

  可能是搭积木吧。

- And everyone else,painting, clay or building-blocks?

  那么其他人呢。画画,捏泥人,还是搭积木?

-Building-Blocks!!!

  搭积木。

- My goodness!

  哦,我的天哪。

- Building-blocks are popular today!

  看来今天搭积木很受欢迎啊。

- Everyone wants to sit next to Emily Elephant.

  大家都想和艾米丽一起玩。

- Emily, you put one block on top of another. Like this.

  艾米丽,你要把一块积木放在另一块上面,就像我这样。

- It's better if you put them side-by-side.

  像这样并排放会比较好一点。

- No, this way, Emily.

  不对,这样放比较好。

- This is the right way, Emily.

  要这样搭积木才对哦。

- No, Emily! Like this.

  不是那样的,要像这样。

- You're all being very helpful.

  你们都这么乐于助人真好。

- But Emily, how would you play with the blocks?

  但是艾米丽,你自己想要怎么搭积木呢?

- Um. I'm not very sure.

  嗯,我不是很确定。

- I might do it like this.

  我可能会这样搭吧。

- Emily Elephant is good at building-blocks.

  大象艾米丽很会搭积木。

- It is playtime.

  游戏时间到了。

- Hooray!

  太棒了。

- Emily, would you like to play outside with the others?

  艾米丽,你想出去和大家一起玩游戏吗?

- Yes, please.

  是的,我想。

- Can someone show Emily where we play?

  谁能告诉艾米丽玩的地方在哪儿?

- Yes, Madame Gazelle.

  是的,羚羊夫人。

- At playtime, Peppa and her friends play in the school garden.

  佩奇和她的朋友们喜欢在学校花园里玩游戏。

- Can't catch me!

  抓不到我吧。

- What a lot of noise!

  实在是太吵了。

- Let's see who is the loudest!

  我们比比谁的声音最响。

- Ok. I'll go first.

  好的,那么我先来吧。

- That was quite loud.

  这叫声很响。

- Now, it is Zoe Zebra's turn.

  轮到斑马苏怡了。

- Now Suzy Sheep.

  现在是小羊苏西。

- Now Danny Dog.

  现在是小狗丹尼。

- That was very loud.

  这叫声非常地响。

- My turn!

  该我了。

- My turn!

  该我了。

- My turn!

  该我啦。

- Peppa is the loudest.

  佩奇的叫声最响。

- Emily, you try!

  艾米丽,你来试试吧。

- I'm not too sure.

  可是我没有把握。

- Please, Emily!

  试试吧,艾米丽。

- Ok. I'll try.

  那好吧,我来试一下。

- My goodness! That was loud.

  哦,我的天啊,这才是最响的。

- Do it again!

  再来一次吧。

- Emily is not shy anymore.

  艾米丽现在没有那么害羞了。

- Emily, would you like to play my favourite game?

  艾米丽,你想一起玩我最喜欢的游戏吗?

- What is your favourite game?

  你最喜欢的游戏是什么?

- Jumping in muddy puddles!

  就是在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- That's my favourite game, too!

  那也是我最喜欢的游戏。

- Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

  佩奇最喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Emily loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

  艾米丽也喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- This looks like fun. Yippee!

  这游戏好像很好玩,一起玩。

- Madame Gazelle loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

  羚羊夫人也喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

  大家都喜欢在泥坑里面跳来跳去。

- Emily, have you enjoyed your first day at our playgroup?

  艾米丽,上学第一天和大家一起玩,你觉得开心吗?

- Yes, Madame Gazelle!

  很开心,羚羊夫人。

- And I see you've made lots of new friends.

  你今天交了很多新朋友,是不是啊?

- Yes!

  是的。

- Emily elephant is my friend!

  大象艾米丽是我的朋友。

- And Emily is my friend.

  她也是我的朋友。

- And mine!

  也是我的。

- Emily, who do you like best?

  艾米丽,你最喜欢哪个朋友呢?

- Um. I like, Suzy and Danny and Zoe and Rebecca and Pedro and Peppa!

  嗯,我喜欢苏西,丹尼和苏怡,还有瑞贝卡,还有佩德罗,还有佩奇。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 小狗Becky

    好!

  • 18615601xaw

    跟动画片的剧集不对应呀,可以校正一下排序吗?

  • 红英_y7

  • yuangrace

  • 糖宝猪猪

    我们是朋友

  • 丫丫_T79

    我要唱一个英文小星星童歌童歌

  • Thinkh

    好好好

  • 小蛮多安

  • 张宏友_3x

    不错

  • 1869122hpbh

    hs全程mowyx nonzm