【英文磨耳朵】第94集 - Granny and Grandpa's Attic 爷爷奶奶的阁楼
 12.84万
试听90

【英文磨耳朵】第94集 - Granny and Grandpa's Attic 爷爷奶奶的阁楼

00:00
05:00

Granny and Grandpa's Attic 爷爷奶奶的阁楼

- Peppa and George are playing at Granny and Grandpa's house today.

  今天佩奇和乔治去爷爷奶奶家里玩。

- Hello, Grandpa Pig!

  你好啊,爷爷。

- Baba lg!

  你好爷爷。

- Hello, Peppa. Hello, George.

  你好啊,佩奇。你好啊,乔治。

- Bye bye, see you later.

  再见,一会儿来接你们。

- See you later.

  一会儿见,妈妈。

- Where's Granny Pig?

  奶奶去哪里了?

- Hello, my Little ones.

  你们好啊,我的小宝贝们。

- That is Granny Pig's voice, but where is she?

  这是猪奶奶的声音,但是她在哪里。

- Granny Pig?

  奶奶你在哪里?

- Here I am.

  我在这里。

- Granny Pig!

  你好奶奶。

- Gangy lg!

  你好奶奶。

- Why is Granny in the roof?

  为什么奶奶在房顶上呢?

- We're tidying the attic.

  我们在收拾阁楼呢。

- What's the attic?

  什么是阁楼呀?

- It's where we keep all our old things.

  阁楼就是用来放我们旧东西的房间。

- Like you, Grandpa Pig?

  比如说你吗,爷爷?

- Things that are even older than me.

  有些东西呀比我还老呢。

- Can we help?

  我们能帮忙吗?

- Ok!

  好的。

- Granny and Grandpa's attic is at the very top of the house.

  猪爷爷和猪奶奶的阁楼在房子的最顶层。

- That's the door to the attic.

  这是通向阁楼的门。

- How do we get up there?

  那我们要怎么上去呢?

- I have a clever trick.

  我有一个好办法。

- Hello, my Little ones.

  你们好啊,小家伙们。

- It's Granny!

  是奶奶啊。

- Come on up!

  上来吧。

- This is our attic.

  这里就是阁楼。

- Wow, it's very full!

  哇哦,它放满了东西。

- Yes, it's full of old junk.

  是的,放满了没用的东西。

- Peppa and George are here to help us throw some things out.

  佩奇和乔治来帮我们把一些东西扔掉吧。

- Good. Let's start by throwing out this box.

  好的,我们就先从这个箱子开始扔吧。

- Oh! Not that box!

  哦,这个箱子不能扔。

- Do we really need this?

  我们真的需要这个吗?

- That's my ship in a bottle.

  这个是我的瓶中船。

- And this?

  那这个呢?

- That's my other ship in a bottle.

  这是我的另一个瓶中船。

- And these?

  那么这些呢?

- They're my other ships in bottles.

  它们都是我的瓶中船。

- I need them all.

  我全部都需要。

- Well, we have to throw something out.

  但是我们总得扔掉一点东西吧。

- How about this box?

  那扔这个盒子怎么样啊?

- No! Not my hats!

  不行,我的帽子可不能扔。

- Oh dear, we can't decide what to throw out.

  哦,天哪,我们无法决定要把什么东西扔掉。

- I know! We'll let Peppa and George decide.

  我知道,我们让佩奇和乔治来决定。

- Ok!

  好的。

- Let's throw away this old case.

  我们把这个旧的箱子扔掉。

- Ah! Not that one!

  哦,这个可不行。

- This isn't just any old case.

  这可不是什么普通的盒子。

I- t's a record player.

  这可是一个唱片机。

- And this was our favourite record.

  还有这个是我们最喜欢的唱片。

- Can we play it?

  我们能听一下吗?

- Yes!

  可以。

- We haven't heard it for years.

  我们好多年都没听过了。

- This takes me back.

  这个让我找到了年轻时的感觉。

- Come on, Peppa and George, let's dance!

  来吧,佩奇和乔治。来跳舞吧。

- Mummy Pig is here to pick up Peppa and George.

  猪妈妈来接佩奇和乔治回家了。

- Hello? Where are you?

  有人在吗?你们在哪里呀?

- Mummy Pig can't find anyone.

  猪妈妈没看到任何人。

- What's that noise?

  这是什么声音啊?

- Mummy!

  妈妈。

- Hello!

  你们好啊。

- We've been dancing to Granny and Grandpa's favorite record!

  我们在听爷爷奶奶最喜欢的唱片一起跳舞呢。

- Yes. Granny and Grandpa played it all the time!

  是的,爷爷奶奶过去总是放这个。

- Oh! And here's the record I used to play, when I was a little piggy.

  哦,这里还有一张唱片是我小时候一直会听的。

- What is it?

  是什么啊?

- It's called 'Birdie Birdie Woof Woof'.

  它叫做“鸟儿鸟儿汪汪”。

- Not Birdie Birdie Woof Woof!

  别再放鸟儿鸟儿汪汪了。

- You were always playing that!

  你总是喜欢放那张唱片。

- I thought we'd thrown that out ages ago.

  我以为我们把那张唱片扔了呢。

- The birds go woof! And the dogs go tweet!

  小鸟汪汪叫,小狗吱吱叫。

- Woof tweet! Woof tweet! Woof! Woof! Woof!

  汪汪吱吱,汪汪吱吱,汪汪,汪汪,汪汪。

- The sheep go moo! And the cows go baa!

  小羊哞哞叫,牛儿咩咩呀。

- Moo Baa! Moo tweet! Moo Baa! Moo tweet!

  哞哞咩咩,哞哞咩咩,哞哞,哞哞哞哞

- Woof! Woof! Woof!

  汪汪!汪汪!汪汪!

- Again again!

  再放一次。

- The birds go woof! And the dogs go tweet!

  小鸟汪汪叫小狗吱吱叫

- Woof tweet! Woof tweet! Woof! Woof! Woof!

  汪汪吱吱!汪汪吱吱!汪汪!汪汪!汪汪!

- The sheep go moo! And the cows go baa!

  小羊哞哞叫,牛儿咩咩呀。

- Moo Baa! Moo tweet! Moo Baa! Moo tweet!

  哞哞咩咩,哞哞咩咩,哞哞,哞哞,哞哞。

- Woof! Woof! Woof!

  汪汪,汪汪,汪汪。

- That was fun.

  这真是太好玩了。

- But we were supposed to be finding some things to throw out!

  但是我们本来是要找些东西扔掉的,不是吗?

- Peppa, what should we throw out and what should we keep?

  佩奇,什么该被扔出去?什么该被留下来?

- Hmmm, I think you should keep everything!

  嗯,我觉得你应该留下所有的东西。

精选用户评论
  • 葱姜蒜一郎

    跟着孩子一起学英语

其他用户评论
  • 1861483pfdp

    6#1234567890¥@ddsdxcdsxcfcbhgttdyyfftdrsdrxvjgjkjbjjg/cfgjjbhjnbhkhjhjk/(回复各国纷纷选择是对非公经济干活还会尽快D的风格很困了累了就回家后还包括工程费用 5v 回国创业、

    蛋仔派对小蛋币 回复 @1861483pfdp: 被咯苏州语气咯打被咯苏州巫婆理发嗯呀亏起诉卡恩我打亏死去了

    权小柠 回复 @权小柠: 嗯哼大王小王你好意思发现的早上好啊美女你好意思讲道理一样t(那我挂机你自己所不欲勿施于人了呢就行不行嘛呀呀你是不是要

    权小柠 回复 @权小柠: 🤑😍😘😀😁😃🙂😄

    查看全部6条回复
  • 樱凤莉雅_紫玉_半退

    最后还是没丢,他(她)们都有不想丢的。早知道就不用这么麻烦了,那些东西都是他(她)们小时候玩的东西。

    蛋仔派对小蛋币 回复 @深圳艾嘉人郭亮: 哈了钱咯了快救救漏嘴了继续近距离

    深圳艾嘉人郭亮 回复 @樱凤莉雅_紫玉_半退: Fyftftdt dad saaq a

  • 1859968cunx

    🍫🍫🍫🍩🍩🍩🍪🍪🍪🍭🍭🍭🍖🍖🍖🍕🍕🍕🌭🌭🌭🌮🌮🌮🍨🍨🍨🍐🍐🍐🍇🍇🍇🍑🍑🍑🍒🍒🍒🍰🍰🍰🍏🍏🍏🎁🎁🎁🎃🎃🎃👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕

  • 小仙女芒果

    ???

  • 1341422vbtj

    嗯|一风景不错啊