句子反复磨耳朵(对话)41-45

句子反复磨耳朵(对话)41-45

00:00
05:13

听前提示

一、一段对话为四句,将分成两句为一小节。

二、每小节两遍英文,最后一遍英文一边中文。

三、根据中英文意思,听不懂的可以多听几遍。



原文


Conversation 41


A:Will you come and pick me up?

你能来接我吗?

B:What time?

什么时间?


A:About 9 am will be perfect, thanks.

大约上午9点吧,谢谢。

B: I will leave at 8:45 so I will be on time.

我将在845离开,所以我会准时到。


Conversation 42


A:Excuse me. What time is it now?

打扰一下。现在几点了?

B: It is 6:30.

六点三十分。


A:What time will this airplane arrive?

这架飞机什么时候到达?

B: It is scheduled for 7:30.

预定是7:30


Conversation 43


A: I have to get going.

我得走了。

B:Oh, are you leaving so soon?

噢,这么快就要走了吗?


A: My train ticket is booked for 2 o'clock and I still have to fetch my documents.

我的火车票已订好2点的,我还得去拿我的文档。

B:It's been great to see you, I hope you have a safe trip and a successful meeting.

很高兴见到您,希望您旅途平安,会议顺利。


Conversation 44


A:When shall we have a meeting?

我们什么时候开会?

B: At 10 AM tomorrow morning. Do you know where it is?

明天早上10点。你知道在哪里开会吗?


A:Conference room B, right?

B会议室,对吧?

B:No. We changed the meeting room. It's no longer conference room B.

不对,我们换了会议室。不再是B会议室了。


Conversation 45


A:What's the temperature?

温度是多少?

B:It's five degrees below zero.

现在是零下五度。


A:That is freezing temperature!

那是冻结温度啊!

B:The winters here are harsh.

这里的冬天太冷了。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 听友474839736

    听课

  • 听友474839736

    可多得得得的