下载每日英语听力APP,解锁双语字幕及更多学习功能!
中英文稿
There he is milk chocolate, the son of dark chocolate 70% cacao and 100% super pure cow milk.
他是牛奶巧克力,是由 70% 可可和 100% 超纯牛奶制成的黑巧克力的儿子。
His father would like him to become a healthy chocolate.
他的父亲希望他成为一块健康的巧克力。
Just like himself.
就像他自己一样。
My boy, you gotta fill up yourself with antioxidants like your dad.
孩子,你必须像你爸爸一样补充抗氧化剂。
I am bursting with flavanols.
我正在释放黄烷醇。
I have more than the super fruits.
我有的可那些超级水果还多。
Did you hear that blueberry little loser?
你知道我的手下败将蓝莓吗?
Ah, dammit, what an asshole.
啊,该死,真是个混蛋。
Be friends with the heart and protect him.
与心脏做朋友,好好保护他。
Don't worry, baby, that risk for heart disease, I'm gonna take it down 57% for you.
别担心,宝贝,我会帮你把心脏病的风险降低57%。
Learn how to regulate cholesterol.
了解如何调节胆固醇。
Up with the good one, down with the bad one, just like I do all the time.
好的让他走上面,坏的往下走,就像我一直做的那样。
I know how to kill that stress hormone, cortisol.
我知道如何杀死压力荷尔蒙——皮质醇。
Then put you in a good mood, and even make your brain work better when you're old and grey.
让你心情变好,甚至在你年老花白时让你的大脑更好地工作。
SUCK IT DEMENTIA!
滚蛋吧,痴呆症!
His mom, Cow Milk, is also an overachiever.
他的妈妈纯牛奶也是一个成绩优异的人。
I have an official title.
我有一个正式的头衔。
I am the best drink for mammals by mammals.
我是哺乳动物给哺乳动物提供的最好的饮料。
I make your baby STRONG!
我让你的宝宝坚强!
My high quality protein has the 9 essential amino acids for your beautiful body.
我的优质蛋白质含有 9 种必需氨基酸,适合你美丽的身体。
And your bones, I give them POWER!
还有你的骨头,我给他们力量!
Calcium!
钙!
Phosphorus!
磷!
Potassium!
钾!
Osteoporosis doesn't even know!
没有骨质疏松症!
But little milk chocolate has other plans.
但小牛奶巧克力却另有打算。
Dad, mom, I want to tell you something.
爸爸,妈妈,我想告诉你们一件事。
I know what I want to do when I grow up.
我知道长大后我想做什么。
Healthy?
健康?
Nutritious?
有营养吗?
Nope.
不是。
I would like to...
我想...
Make people fat?
让人发胖吗?
What?
什么?
Make people fat?
让人发胖?
Are you out of your mind?
你是不是疯了?
Are you crazy?
你疯了?
I knew that friendship with sugar was not good for him.
我知道和糖做朋友对他没有好处。
What have we done wrong?
我们做错了什么?
What have we done wrong?
我们做错了什么?
Look what you're doing to your mother.
看看你对你妈妈做了什么。
Oh my god, this is gonna kill your grandma cow.
天哪,这会杀了你的奶牛奶奶。
Come on, milk please.
得了吧,牛奶。
Haven't you seen your own label?
你没看到你自己的配料表吗?
12 Grams of sugar per cup.
每杯 12 克糖。
A product!
就是个产品!
Where do you think all that goes?
你觉得这些都去哪里了?
And you stop acting like you're pure cacao!
别表现得你像个纯可可!
Dad!
爸爸!
Grandpa Cacao?
可可爷爷?
Without some sugar, people don't even like you!
没有糖,人们根本不喜欢你!
Don't be such a hypocrite and let the boy do his thing!
别这么虚伪,让这孩子做他的事吧!
Thank you, Grandpa!
谢谢您,爷爷!
Ah, don't you worry about it!
你不用担心!
Now go, son, and make the world fat and happy!
放手去做吧,孩子,让世界变得肥胖和幸福!
I'm off!
我走了!
When I become fat in someone's belly, I'll send you a postcard.
当我在别人肚子里变胖的时候,我会给你寄一张明信片。
Goodbye, I love you!
再见,我爱你!
Oh, how sweet!
噢,多么甜蜜啊!
Don't be friend, just adding sugar!
别做朋友,加点糖就行了!
And be kind to the liver!
还有善待肝脏!
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!