下载每日英语听力APP,解锁双语字幕及更多学习功能!
中英文稿
I overcame the trauma of rape after three years of drugs, alcohol, and sleeping around to forget my pain.
花了三年吸毒、酗酒和糜烂的生活以忘却痛苦,我终于克服被强暴后的创伤。
I found God, I found peace.
我找到上帝,也找到平静。
What is the worst thing you've ever done?
你做过最糟糕的事是什么?
"What are you most proud of"?
你一生最骄傲的事是什么?
I quit my desk job and pursued a career I am passionate about.
我辞去工作,转而追寻真正有热忱的工作。
I don't care what it is, I'm happy for them.
不论这是谁写的,我都为他们感到快乐。
That's what everybody wants......isn't it?
这是每个人都想要的,不是吗?
It's gonna be scary, and it has to be scary, but sometimes you've got to make that jump.
这可能有点可怕,也一定很可怕,但有时你就是得勇敢尝试。
Why not be scared first towards something you're, like, passionate about?
为什么不把恐惧转向你所热衷的事物?
Overcoming depression has been a big feat for me.
战胜忧郁症是我的一大成就。
Not letting it back in to control my life has been a tough and daily struggle, but looking back, I can't believe I've lived this many years feeling happy and loved.
努力不让忧郁症再度控制我的人生,每天都很困难,我每时每刻不在挣扎,但再回首,我不敢相信我挺过了这几年,既快乐又感到了被爱。
That is incredible.
真的很不可思议。
That's a great thing to be proud of and I...
这真的是很值得骄傲的事。
I went through a lot of periods of depression in my life, and so coming out of that, I totally feel this.
我也曾经历许多忧郁症的时期,所以这种重获新生的心情,我完全能够理解。
It's a great secret.
这是个大秘密。
I'm proud of the fact that I chose to confront my first partner about whether or not he truly cared for me.
我勇敢地选择询问第一个伴侣,他是否真心在乎我。
We'd been dating for about four years at that point.
我们当时已经交往四年了。
I'm glad I didn't waste any more time with him
我很高兴我没浪费更多时间在他身上。
You go girl.
女孩,你很棒。
Yeah from this, she was obviously able to learn that... this person wasn't giving her what she needed and you know, this person wasn't caring for her, so I'm... I'm happy for her.
很显然,她已经知道,这个人没有给予她所想要的,他并不在乎她,所以我为她感到开心。
I overcame the trauma of rape after three years of drugs, alcohol, and sleeping around to forget my pain.
花了三年吸毒、酗酒和糜烂的生活以忘却痛苦,我终于克服被强暴后的创伤。
I found God.
我找到了上帝。
I found comfort in those around me.
我从周遭的人事物中找到安慰。
I found peace.
找到了平静。
I'm sorry that you were... in pain and... while you were trying to escape from your pain, someone inflicted more pain on you.
我很遗憾你曾经历痛苦,当你试图摆脱痛苦,有些人却增加更多在你身上。
I'm glad you were able to overcome that and... find something meaningful to you.
很高兴你能够克服这一切,找到对你来说有意义的事情。
I think that's really important.
我觉得这真的很重要。
I have been abused my entire life; mentally, emotionally, physically, sexually — and still I choose to see the good in people and to give as much love as I can.
我一生都被虐待,不论心灵上、情绪上、生理上,或身体上但我仍选择看向人们好的一面,并尽我所能地爱他们。
You know "love" is a word that gets thrown around a lot, but... when you can go through pain and still leave yourself open enough where you let someone love you, and you give it... ...that's strength.
“爱”是一个常被滥用滥用的字眼,但当你可以战胜痛苦,让自己保有开阔的心胸,去被爱和爱人那就是一种力量的展现。
And so that's very beautiful.
这样非常地美好。
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!