【英文磨耳朵】第81集 - Painting 画画

【英文磨耳朵】第81集 - Painting 画画

00:00
05:00

Painting 画画


- Peppa and George are painting today.

  佩奇和乔治今天要画画。

- We need some old newspaper to put on the table.

  我们需要在餐桌上放一些旧的报纸。

- Yes!

  没错。

- Daddy pig is reading his newspaper.

  猪爸爸正在看报纸。

- You could have my newspaper when I finish reading it.

  等我看完了报纸你们就可以拿去用了。

- All right!

  看好了。

- Hooray!

  好耶。

- Now we can start painting.

  现在我们可以开始画画了。

- Silly George!

  淘气的乔治。

- Big children do not put their hands in the paint.

  大孩子是不会把手放到颜料里去的。

- George loves painting with his hands.

  乔治喜欢用手来画画。

- Peppa loves painting with her hands.

  佩奇也喜欢用手来画画。

- Very good.

  非常好。

- Can I have a potato, mummy pig?

  能给我来一个土豆吗?猪妈妈。

- They aren't cooked yet, daddy pig

  可它们还没熟呢,猪爸爸。

- Are you hungry, daddy?

  你肚子饿了吗?爸爸。

- I am not going to eat it.

  我不是打算要吃土豆。

- Watch this!

  你们看好。

- What is daddy pig doing?

  猪爸爸正在做什么呢?

- Now who can tell me what this is.

  现在谁能告诉我这是什么?

- A flower!

  一朵花。

- Clever daddy!

  聪明的爸爸。

- I loved painting when I was a young piggy.

  我很小的时候就很喜欢画画了。

- Now where are my old painting things.

  我的以前画的画都去哪里了。

- Daddy, why are you wearing that funny hat?

  爸爸,你怎么戴了一顶这么滑稽的帽子?

- This is my beret, it puts me in the mood for painting pictures.

  这顶是我的贝雷帽。戴上它,我会更有作画的灵感。

- Now what shall I paint?

  好了,我该画些什么?

- Well chosen, George.

  这真是个不错的选择。

- I'll paint the old cherry tree.

  那我就来画这棵老樱桃树。

- What's that?

  那是什么啊?

- It's an easel, Peppa.

  这是一个画架,佩奇。

- It hold my canvas.

  它能固定我的画布。

- What's the canvas?

  画布是什么啊?

- It's big like paper for very special paintings.

  它有一点像是纸是用来画一些特别的画。

- Is that toothpaste?

  那些是牙膏吗?

- No, Peppa, these are special paints for grown-up artist.

  不是的,佩奇。这些特别的颜料是专门给大人们用的。

- There! What color should we begin with?

  好了,我们该先用哪个颜色?

- Red, please!

  先用红色。

- Why red, Peppa?

  为什么选红色呢?

- Red is my favorite color.

  红色是我最喜欢的颜色。

- But first we need to paint the sky.

  但是我们首先需要画天空。

- Look! What color is it?

  看,天空是什么颜色?

- Blue, of course.

  当然是蓝色的啦。

- Very good. Let's start with blue.

  回答正确我们现在先画蓝色。

- Now for the cherry tree.

  现在再来画樱桃树。

- We need green for the leaves.

  我们要用绿色来画树叶。

- But there isn't any green.

  但是我们没有绿色的颜料啊。

- Never mind! If we mix blue paint with yellow paint, we can make green.

  没关系。把蓝色和黄色的颜料混合在一起就能调出绿色了。

- Mixing blue and yellow makes green.

  蓝色加上黄色就是绿色。

- What lovely green leaves!

  多好看的绿色树叶啊。

- And here's some grass...

  我们还可以画些草。

- What about the brown branches?

  那棕色的树叶呢?

- We haven't got brown paint.

  我们也没有棕色的颜料。

- We can make brown. We'll mix the green and the red.

  我们可以混合绿色和红色。

- Mixing green and red makes brown.

  混合绿色和红色就是棕色。

- Daddy pig paints the tree trunk and the branches.

  猪爸爸把树枝和树干都画好了。

- Daddy, can I paint the cherries?

  爸爸,能让我来画樱桃吗?

- Yes, Peppa, put your fingers in the paint and dab it onto the tree.

  可以,佩奇,用你的手指沾上颜料,然后再按到树上。

- Well done! Now it's George's turn.

  做得好,现在该你了,乔治。

- What a great painter you are, George!

  你画得真是太好了,乔治。

- There, the painting is finished.

  好了,我们的画完成了。

- Hooray!

  好耶。

- Oh, it's the ducks.

  哦,是鸭子们啊。

- Hello, Mrs. Duck. We are painting a picture.

  你们好,鸭太太。我们正在画画呢。

- The ducks are running through daddy's paint.

  鸭子们跑上了猪爸爸的调色板。

- Shoo! Shoo! Naughty ducks!

  走开,走来,淘气的鸭子。

- Shoo! Ducks! Shoo!

  走开,鸭子,走开。

- Stay away from my painting.

  离我的画远一点。

- Oh, no!

  哦,糟了。

- The ducks have made paint footprints all over the painting.

  鸭子们在画上面留下了不少脚印。

- Oh, dear!

  哦,糟糕。

- What was all that noisy?

  刚才是什么声音?

- Mummy, the ducks have spoiled our painting.

  妈妈,鸭子们把我们的画都给毁了。

- Hmm, let me see.

  嗯,让我来看看。

- The ducks are making paint footprints in the garden just like the ones onthe painting.

  鸭子们在花园里留下了很多脚印,就和画上的脚印一样。

- Daddy's painting isn't spoiled, Peppa.

  猪爸爸的画并没有被破坏啊,佩奇。

- It's perfect!

  很完美啊。

- Hooray!

  好耶。

- Oh, Yes.

  哦,没错。

- I am a bit of an expert at painting.

  看来我真的是一个专业的画家。

- And so are the ducks.

  还有鸭子们也是。



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 1597003ghhv

    为什么没英语字幕的?

    SISI1900 回复 @1597003ghhv: 有的

  • magic半生烟雨梦

    如宝今天这篇文章听懂了有70%,给她点个赞。

    臭臭h菲菲 回复 @magic半生烟雨梦: zizixix您们

  • 小酸奶yogurt

    这是哪的口音啊 这个ter的发音

    向上UPUP 回复 @小酸奶yogurt: 英国

  • blackgeneral

    肥嘟嘟的头发方法

  • 鱼雨渝

    👍👍👍👍👍

  • 元素刘贤荣

    这种音乐叫什么名的队是支的人的感觉……是

    1390901uzok 回复 @元素刘贤荣: 嗨,我一直是你的粉丝吗?我好羡慕你把我的世界这么厉害呀,能不能请教一下。

  • 四叶草_op1

    Hello!I mp ep e a pi g

  • 18607899kpe

    - What was all that noisy?是不是应该用noise

  • 温蚊稳问

    kerlloll她咯咯黎云咯OK咯v啦啦啦啦咯啦咯距离看看咯哦啦啦啦咯啦啦啦啦啦啦啦咯啦咯啦啦啦啦啦咯哦啦啦啦啦咯魔女咯啦咯啦啦啦啦咯人口咯哦哦咯啦啦啦啦咯啦咯无啦啦啦啦啦啦啦小魔女们莫嗯嗯哦漏我摸嫩模看看咯咯风口浪尖结局就是说啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦la la a ca ca ca ca ca l l l la ba la back ba ba ba la l l la ba ba

  • 臭臭h菲菲

    红哦哦哦 logo