下载每日英语听力APP,解锁双语字幕及更多学习功能!
Richard Williams was a fierce defender of his family.
理查德·威廉姆斯会坚定地为维护家人而战。
In this time in my life, in this moment, I am overwhelmed by what God is calling on me to do and be in this world.
在我的人生中的这一刻,此时此刻,对于上帝赐予我在这个世界上的使命和身份,我如履薄冰。
Making this film, I got to protect Aunjanue Ellis, who is one of the most strongest, most delicate people I've ever met.
拍这部电影,我就要保护安洁纽·艾莉斯,她是我遇到过的最坚强、最内心细腻的人之一。
I got to protect Saniyya and Demi, the two actresses that played Venus and Serena.
我要保护扮演威廉姆斯姐妹的演员,桑妮雅和黛米。
I'm being called on in my life to love people and to protect people and to be a river to my people.
我与生俱来的使命就是关爱他人,保护他人,并且为我爱的人负重前行。
Now I know to do what we do.
现在,我明白,干我们这行。
You gotta be able to take abuse.
就要能承受恶语中伤。
You gotta be able to have people talk crazy about you.
要能忍受别人对你大放厥词。
In this business you gotta be able to have people disrespecting you.
干这行就得要容忍别人不尊重你。
And you gotta smile, and you gotta pretend like that's okay.
你还得强颜欢笑装作满不在乎。
But Richard Williams and what I loved.
但是对于理查德·威廉姆斯,我最欣赏他这点。
Thank you D, Denzel said to me a few minutes ago.
谢谢你,丹泽尔华盛顿,他几分钟前跟我说。
He said, "at your highest moment, be careful, that's when the devil comes for you."
他说,“春风得意的时候一定要戒骄戒躁,因为那也是最容易乐极生悲的时候。”
It's like I want to be a vessel for love.
这么说吧,我希望成为传递爱的信使。
I wanna say thank you to Venus and Serena, the entire Williams family for entrusting me with your story.
我想感谢威廉姆斯姐妹以及整个威廉姆斯家族能够信任我,让我来演绎他们的故事。
That's what I want to do.
这就是我想做的。
I want to be an ambassador of that kind of love and care and concern.
我希望成为一位传递爱、关怀和关心的使者。
I wanna apologize to the Academy.
我要向学院道歉。
I wanna apologize to all my fellow nominees.
我要向所有其他提名人选道歉。
This is a beautiful moment, and I'm not crying for winning an award.
这是一个美好的时刻,我并不是因为获奖而喜极而泣。
It's not about winning an award for me.
眼泪不是为自己得了奖而流。
It's about being able to shine a light on all of the people.
而是为我能给你们所有人带去一份光荣。
Tim and Trevor and Zach and Saniyya and Demi and Aunjanue and the entire cast and crew of King Richard.
蒂姆,特雷弗,扎克,桑妮雅,黛米,安洁纽以及《国王理查德》的全体演职人员。
And Venus and Serena, and the entire Williams family.
还有威廉姆斯姐妹,以及整个威廉姆斯家族。
I look like a crazy father just like they said about Richard Williams. But love will make you do crazy things.
我看上去就像一个疯狂的父亲,就像他们当年说理查德·威廉姆斯那样。但是,爱的确会让你做出疯狂的事。
To my mother, a lot of this moment is really complicated for me.
我想对我的妈妈说,此刻真的让我百感交集。
But to my mother, she didn't want to come out.
不过她今天不想出门。
She has her knitting friends.
她有几个一起打毛线的朋友。
She has a knitting crew that she's in Philly watching with.
她和一帮爱打毛线的朋友正在费城看直播。
Being able to love and care for my mother, my family, my wife.
能关爱和照顾我的妈妈,我的家人和我的妻子……
I'm taking up too much time.
我今天说的有点多了。
Thank you for this honor.
感谢把这个奖项颁给我。
Thank you for this moment and thank you on behalf of Richard and Oricine, the entire Williams family.
感谢如此美妙的一刻,我代表理查德和奥莱新以及整个威廉姆斯家族感谢你们大家。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Hoping Academy invites me back.
希望学院还会再请我来。
Thank you.
谢谢你们。
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!