英语片段4 外祖父和外孙的深夜对话(内附原文和中文)

英语片段4 外祖父和外孙的深夜对话(内附原文和中文)

00:00
00:51

Bryce:What would they have done with me?

如果我那样了他们会把我怎样?

Grandpa:You can't dwell on something that might've

been, Bryce.

你不该琢磨那些可能会发生的事,布莱斯。

Bryce:The way my dad was talking, sounds like he

would've thrown me in a nuthouse or something.

我爸说话的口气,听起来会把我扔进精神病院之类。

Grandpa:No, no. Now, that's not fair. You can't condemn

him for something he hasn't done.

不不 别这么说,这不公平。你不能用还没发生的事来谴责他。

Grandpa:This is where that tree was, wasn't it?

这里就是那棵树那里,是吗?

Bryce:Yeah.

嗯。

Grandpa:Must've been a spectacular view.

上面的景色一定很壮观。

Grandpa: She's quite a girl.

她是很不错的女孩儿。

Grandpa: Some of us get dipped in flat,

我们中有的人会渐露平庸,

some in satin,

有的会小有所成,

some in gloss.

有的则光彩照人。

But every once in a while...

但是偶尔…

you find someone who's iridescent.

你也会遇到一个光彩夺目的人。

And when you do...

当你真正遇到的这一刻…

nothing will ever compare.

那是无与伦比的美妙。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 阿鱼呦呦

    沙发,小鹿来了,播的太好了

    小笔酱 回复 @阿鱼呦呦: 小鹿~