职场:合约
1.Do you agree with the terms and conditions?
你同意这些条款和条件吗?
2.We are still evaluating the feasibility of the contract.
我们还在评估这份合同的可行性。
3.When does this contract go into /take effect.
合同何时生效?
4.What is the duration of this contract?/What period does this contract cover?
合同的有效期是多久?
5.Where do/should I sign?
我该在哪里签名?
6.We’ve got a deal./It’s a deal./Deal.
就这么说定了。
7.We can sign a one year contract.
我们可以签一年的合约。
8.Do you need two or three copies of the contract?
合约是一式两份还是一式三份。
Title标题
preface 序文
Clause 主文条款
Closing 结尾
9.Has our lawyer looked over this contract yet?
我们的律师看过这份合约了吗?
lawyer 和attorney 的区别:
前者是指职业或身份,例如:Mr Green is a lawyer.
后者是指出席代表当事人的律师,例如:Mr Green is his attorney.
10. Before transferring this contract, you must have our written consent.
合约转移前,得先拿到我们的书面同意。
怎么可以拿到文本呀?