下载每日英语听力APP,解锁双语字幕及更多学习功能!
Hey, this is Jackson Wang and here are all the snacks that I would die for.
大家好,我是王嘉尔,今天要给大家介绍我愿意为之拼命的零食。
Oh my God!
我的天!
In Chinese it's a childhood snack.
这是我们在中国小时候会吃的零食。
It's called Da Bai Tu.
叫做大白兔奶糖。
It's been around for like millions of years, you know, and every time as a kid, you would just walk past a shopping mall. It's just like everywhere.
这大概有几千年的历史了,小时候在逛商场的时候,随处可见这个零食。
When you eat it the first time, it feels like a milkman just slap you in the face.
你第一次吃的时候,会感觉它奶味重得好像送奶工给了你一拳。
I would have this in my house.
我们家中常备大白兔奶糖。
My mom knows that I love him.
我妈妈知道我很喜欢它。
I would eat them every time after a meal anytime.
我经常吃它,无论是饭前还是饭后,任何时候都在吃。
The milkman is here.
哦,送奶工来了。
Da Bai Tu actually means the big white rabbit.
“大白兔”名字直译是大的白色兔子。
So if you ever get a chance to visit China, this is it.
如果你有机会拜访中国的话,这是一顶一的零食。
Search for the rabbit.
锁定大白兔。
Bam! This is, as you can not see, it's called sunflower seeds.
可能你看不清楚,这个是香瓜子。
First of all, this is so good.
这个超级好吃。
It comes in like like this.
包装就是这个样子。
You think to yourself before you eat this.
在吃之前,你会自己暗暗想。
You're like, "Okay, you know what? There's so many of them.
类似“好吧,这里有那么多。
I'm gonna have three." And to a certain point, your arms, your your hands are not listening to you.
我就吃一点点。”但是吃着吃着,你的手臂和手就不受控制了。
And you just finished that whole thing.
一下子就全部吃完了。
Everyone will eat this.
大家都喜欢嗑瓜子。
You know, talking with friends at night, you're gathering, watching movies, drinking. This would just be on the table.
和朋友聊天、聚会、喝酒的时候,都会有瓜子。
People know how good you are.
而且嗑瓜子还分等级的。
So, if you're a pro, you just crack it.
如果你是高手,你就会像这样轻轻嗑一下。
Oh, another one, give me another chance.
不行,我再试一下。
If you're a pro, you crack it.
如果你是高手的话,你这样嗑一下。
You do and then you spit out.
瓜子肉就出来了,把壳吐出来就行。
Maybe I'm not the best example but hey, I'm not an amateur.
虽然我可能不是这方面的专家,但我也不是什么瓜子门外汉。
So, there are levels and they judge you.
所以这里面是有门道的,你要是嗑不好还会被说。
You call this in Chinese Shan Zha and again, this is one of those snacks as a kid. You have no idea what it is and you're just there on the table and you're like, "Mom, what is this?" And they're like, "You shut up, just eat it." Can somebody tell me what this is made out of though?
这个中文叫做“山楂”这也跟之前的零食类似,小时候不知道这是什么,茶几上反正会有,你会问妈妈,“妈妈,这是什么?”妈妈会让你别问这么多,吃就完事了。有没有人知道这个原材料英文怎么说?
I'm just gonna call my mom and ask.
要不要打个电话给我妈妈问一下。
Hawthorne.
山楂。
It's made out of Hawthorne.
这个是由Hawthorne(山楂)做的。
But I can describe the taste of it.
我可以描述它的口味。
Apple with sugar. I would say.
感觉就像加了糖的苹果。
You know they come in different sizes.
它还可以做成不同的形状大小。
The other ones that I have it's almost like a pile of tokens.
另外一种我们小时候常吃的,就像一叠游戏币一样。
Boom!
对!
Yes.
就是这样。
Alright, see you, bro.
你先到一边去。
This one.
这个。
That looks like a pile of token.
看上去就像一摞游戏厅代币的东西。
And, growing up back home, it's the thing that we would go for.
在家乡我们从小到大都吃这个。
It's one of like top five.
这个是我零食中排名前五的。
That's like an upgrade version but this is like the original.
这款就像是进阶版,这个更像是原版。
Boom!
哇!
Sha Qi Ma.
沙琪玛。
It was just on the table and as a kid, I love these.
这也是家里桌子上常有的零食。小时候我特别爱吃。
It's made out of like flour, egg, and like syrup I guess.
这个是由面粉、鸡蛋和糖浆做成的。
These are like so good.
非常好吃。
It comes in like this.
包装类似如此。
Childhood.
童年回忆。
You have the texture of the brownie.
这个口感像是布朗尼。
The taste is like a cake, like a cookie. Yeah. It's not that sweet, just right.
味道像个蛋糕或是曲奇。不是特别甜,味道很好。
How frequently am I eating this?
我多久吃一次?
Um, not frequently, but it's one of those that you when you see it, when you bump into it, you're like, "Ah." It's like, you know, seeing your family member, like your aunt, your uncle, you don't travel with them you're not with them every day, but when you see it, you just feel you just feel home.
其实不太经常吃,但是一旦看到沙琪玛,你就会觉得,“哇,就像碰到你的亲戚一样,就好比你的叔叔阿姨。虽然不是经常见面,也不住在一起,但是看到就觉得是家的感觉。
This, my best cereal, first pick.
这是我最爱吃的麦片。
After becoming a singer, performer, I travel around the world.
成为艺人之后,我经常会四处旅游。
Every place I go, I would buy like the Loco cereal which were great, but you know, one of my best, best, best, best, best, best, best, best, best ceral is this.
也会买当地的麦片,都很好吃,但是我最最最最最最爱吃的麦片就是这个。
It's not too sweet.
它不会太甜。
It's crunchy.
非常脆。
Oh man.
天呐。
I think, you know, I'm a fan of like milk.
我是一个特别爱喝牛奶的人。
It's almost like the Da Bai Tu.
这就像大白兔奶糖一样。
You get me?
明白了吗?
It's it's like that milky.
奶味十足。
And I feel like this cereal does not interfere with the relationship between the cereal and the milk.
这个麦片也不会喧宾夺主,抢走牛奶本身的味道。
It keeps like its distance.
牛奶和麦片的两个特点都有体现。
Nothing can beat this at this moment.
没有比这个更好吃的麦片了。
Oh my god.
哇。
This is Rice Krispies.
米香脆块。
It's a gift and a curse.
这个零食有好有坏。
It's like you try one, you can not have two.
吃了一个就想吃第二个。
You try two, you cannot not have three.
吃了第二个又想吃第三个。
The thing about this is you you can make them at home and when you make them, it comes, it's this big and you just finish everything.
而且家里也可以做,一做分量就特别大,一不小心就吃完了。
I can't believe.
我不能理解。
Everyone loves this, right? Yeah?
大家都爱吃这个对吗?
No?
不是吗?
Why is everyone like shaking their heads?
怎么回事?怎么大家都在摇头?
This is the best.
这真的是零食之王。
Every time on set, when I'm like shooting, every time it's here.
每次我在片场或者工作的时候,这个是必备。
How can anyone not fall in love with this?
怎么会有人不爱吃这个呢?
Leave a comment if you're not a fan of this, man.
如果你不爱吃,记得在视频下面留个评论。
Hey guys, again, this is Jackson Wang and thank you so much for watching me, you know, sharing my childhood snacks and the snacks that I would die for and also make sure to check out my new album, Magic Man.
大家好,我是王嘉尔。谢谢大家听我分享我的童年零食和我现在最爱吃的零食。大家记得收听我的新专辑《Magic Man》。
It's the process of me finally, you know, becoming who I am now.
这是关于我慢慢找到自己的过程。
Everybody could be their form of Magic Man.
大家都可以成为自己心目中的魔术师(Magic Man)。
Please, please, check it out.
请一定要去收听!
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!