海伦娜·伯翰·卡特 | 朗读《鲁克丽丝受辱记》(节选)

海伦娜·伯翰·卡特 | 朗读《鲁克丽丝受辱记》(节选)

00:00
00:51

The Rape of Lucrece

《鲁克丽丝受辱记》


——by William Shakespeare


For me, I am the mistress of my fate,

至于我,我的命运,是由我自家做主,

And with my trespass never will dispense,

对我失节的丑行,我永远也不会宽恕,

Till life to death acquit my forced offence.

直到这胁从的罪过,用我的一死来赔补。

‘I will not poison thee with my attaint,

“我不想以我的污秽,来把你毒害腐蚀,

Nor fold my fault in cleanlycoin'd excuses;

也不想巧言辩解,来掩盖我的过失;

My sable ground of sin I will not paint,

罪恶的乌黑底色,我不想把它涂饰,

To hide the truth of this false night's abuses:

也不想隐瞒暗夜里那些龌龊的事实;

My tongue shall utter all; mine eyes, like sluices,

我要让这根舌头把一切尽行揭示;

As from a mountain-spring that feeds a dale,

我的两眼似水闸,也与山泉相似,

Shall gush pure streams to purge my impure tale.’

要涌出纯洁的净水,洗净我不洁的故事。”



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 云边的爱丽丝

    终于及时地听到海姨的朗读了,声音真的好温柔🥺