"Dear Miss Kelsey, we regret to inform you that you have not been accepted at Hogwarts due to your GPA."
“亲爱的凯尔希小姐,我们很遗憾地通知您,由于您的平均积点不符规定,所以您没有录取霍格沃兹。”
Hogwarts is nothing like the books.
霍格沃兹和书里非常不一样。
Sure, you have your houses.
当然,你会有所属的学院。
Your athletic jocks in Gryffindor.
你的体育健将朋友在格兰芬多。
Your hipster nerds in Ravenclaw.
文青书呆子会在拉文克劳。
And your happy Hufflepuffs.
还有快乐的赫奇帕奇伙伴。
But that's about where the similarities end.
这就是所有的共通点了。
What, what the hell are you doing in there?
你在里面搞什么?
Just studying some herbology.
我只是在学习药草学。
Dude, those are recreational spells.
老兄,这些是娱乐咒语。
In the goddamn room?
你居然在房间里使用?
The Gryffindors hated losing.
格兰芬多很讨厌输。
Almost as much as the Slytherins loved cheating.
跟斯莱特林喜欢作弊的程度几乎一样。
Wait a minute!
等一下!
You took a Felix Felicis potion!
你喝了福灵剂!
It wasn't a Hogwarts party without an old fashioned duel.
如果少了老派的决斗就不是霍格沃兹的派对。
Cops!
警察!
And Dementors could suck the soul out of a party in seconds.
摄魂怪会在几秒钟内吸光派对的灵魂。
So, there you have it.
所以,你现在知道了。
Hogwarts isn't what you expected.
霍格沃兹跟你期待中的不一样。
But, at least it's full of the brightest students around.
但,至少它拥有许多光彩夺目的学生。
Will, whoa, wait, buddy.
Will,等等我啊,兄弟。
Where you going? Where you going?
你要去哪? 你要去哪?
I'm flying home; brooming home.
我要飞回家;骑扫帚回家。
You can't fly home, I saw you chugged like five butter beers, man.
你不可以飞回家,我看到你大概灌了五杯黄油啤酒,老兄。
I'm fine. Come on...
我没事。拜托...
What're you, what're you, like, Dumbledore?
你在说什么,你是,邓布利多吗?
I'm, I'm flying, I'm flying outta here, man.
我,我就是要飞,我就是要飞回家啦,老兄。
No, dude, just stay. I'm gonna...Just stay...
别啊,兄弟,好好待着。我要... 留下来...
I'm going home!
我要回家!
No, no, no! Oh!
不、不、不!喔!
Come on, buddy.
起来,老兄。
Just get up, just...come on...wake up.
起来啦,就...拜托一下,起来啦。
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!