If we were to talk about my first contact with art, perhaps I started the moment I was born.
如果谈到我与艺术的第一次亲密接触,也许我从出生的那一刻就开始了。
When I was a kid, I played the piano almost every day.
当我还是个孩子的时候,几乎每天都弹钢琴。
My parents both are school teachers.
我父母都是老师。
I feel like that I was in school 24/7.
我觉得自己好像一天到晚待在学校。
I'm trained in classical piano, but I love pop music too.
我练习的是古典钢琴,但我也喜欢流行音乐。
And that's why you will hear some classical styles in my music.
这就是为什么你们会在我的音乐中听到一些古典风格。
Sometimes with strings and sometimes with the piano.
有时用弦乐弹奏,有时用钢琴。
So I believe in anything you do, be open-minded.
所以我能接受你的一切想法,很包容。
Like wine appreciation.
这就跟品酒类似。
Even though I collect tastes of interesting years like Domaine Leroy, 1947 cheval Blanc and 1985 Henri Jayer.
尽管我收藏了很多年份葡萄酒,比如勒罗伊酒庄、1947年的白马庄园和1985年的亨利·杰耶。
I still indulge in Mojitos.
但我仍然沉迷于莫吉托不能自拔。
I even wrote a song about it.
我甚至还为它写了首歌。
The same goes for art collecting.
艺术品收藏也是如此。
True value doesn't lie in the price tags.
其真正的价值不在于标价。
My mom was an art teacher.
我妈妈是位美术老师。
I really enjoy exchanging ideas about art with her.
我很喜欢和她交流彼此对艺术的看法。
And along the journey, I have met amazing people who've gotten me farther into the world of art.
此外,在我的艺术生涯中,我遇到了一些了不起的人物,是他们让我在艺术王国里走得更远。
In this collaboration, I will direct the set design for the preview exhibition and bring people back to the times of when those works were created.
在这次合作中,我将指导预展的布景设计,让人们仿佛回到作品创作的年代。
You won't just be looking at paintings, but experiencing paintings as being part of their space and time.
你不仅在欣赏到画作本身,更是在作者所处空间和时间的大背景下品读这幅作品。
Being a musician, being a magician, being an artist, I believe art has no limits.
作为一个音乐家,魔术师,艺术家,我坚信艺术无远弗届。
打卡
太好了
很好👍👍👍👍👍。