【肖瑶老师英文朗诵】——莎士比亚十四行诗之十五

【肖瑶老师英文朗诵】——莎士比亚十四行诗之十五

00:00
01:21

When I consider every thing that grows
当我默察一切活泼泼的生机
Holds in perfection but a little moment.
保持它们的芳菲都不过一瞬,
That this huge stage presenteth nought but shows
宇宙的舞台只搬弄一些把戏
Whereon the stars in secret influence comment.
被上苍的星宿在冥冥中牵引;
When I perceive that men as plants increase,
当我发觉人和草木一样繁衍,
Cheered and checked even by the self-same sky:
任同一的天把他鼓励和阻挠,
Vaunt in their youthful sap, at height decrease,
少壮时欣欣向荣,盛极又必反,
And wear their brave state out of memory.
繁华和璀璨都被从记忆抹掉;
Then the conceit of this inconstant stay,
于是这一切奄忽浮生的征候,
Sets you most rich in youth before my sight,
便把妙龄的你在我眼前呈列,
Where wasteful time debateth with decay
眼见残暴的时光与腐朽同谋,
To change your day of youth to sullied night,
要把你青春的白昼化作黑夜;
 And all in war with Time for love of you,
为了你的爱我将和时光争持:
 As he takes from you, I engraft you new.
他摧折你,我要把你重新接枝。


关注微信公众号: 肖瑶外语 可以接收音频及对应的音频文字

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!