菲奥纳·肖 | 朗读Sonnet 48

菲奥纳·肖 | 朗读Sonnet 48

00:00
01:09

Sonnet 48


How careful was I when I took my way,

我是多么小心,在未上路之前,
Each trifle under truest bars to thrust,

为了留以备用,把琐碎的事物
That to my use it might unused stay

一一锁在箱子里,使得到保险,
From hands of falsehood, in sure wards of trust!

不致被一些奸诈的手所亵渎!


But thou, to whom my jewels trifles are,

但你,比起你来珠宝也成废品,
Most worthy comfort, now my greatest grief,

你,我最亲最好和唯一的牵挂,
Thou best of dearest, and mine only care,

无上的慰安(现在是最大的伤心)
Art left the prey of every vulgar thief.

却留下来让每个扒手任意拿。


Thee have I not locked up in any chest,

我没有把你锁进任何保险箱,
Save where thou art not, though I feel thou art,

除了你不在的地方,而我觉得
Within the gentle closure of my breast,

你在,那就是我的温暖的心房,
From whence at pleasure thou mayst come and part;

从那里你可以随便进进出出;


And even thence thou wilt be stol’n I fear,

就是在那里我还怕你被偷走:

For truth proves thievish for a prize so dear.
看见这样珍宝,忠诚也变扒手。

梁宗岱 译



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!