Hi there! You know, if you're like most people—you struggle in a constant fight against messes;
嗨!你知道,如果你跟大部分人一样--你时常被脏乱所困;
you've tried the KonMari Method, but even that didn't magically change your life—don't give up!
你已经试了「怦然心动整理法」,但即便那样也没有神奇地改变你的人生--不要放弃!
You too can have a space as clean and beautiful as this.
你也可以拥有一个跟这里一样干净又美丽的空间。
Here's what it used to look like.
这是它原本的样子。
But now it's spotless.
但是现在它一尘不染。
How? We moved everything five feet to the right.
怎么办到的?因为我们把所有东西都往右移了五英尺。
I bet you couldn't even tell.
我赌你根本看不出来。
Here are four easy tips to help you actually declutter your home. Come on!
这里有四个简单的诀窍可以帮助你有效的整理自己的家。来看看吧!
「Four ways to help you actually declutter your home. Or at least look like you did. One: Clothes. 」
四个方法帮助你有效的整理自己的家。或至少看起来像你有整理。一、衣服
Ugh. Look at all these clothes.
噢。你看这些衣服。
Some don't fit; some are falling apart.
有一些穿不下了;有一些都在脱线了。
You know, a lot of people would say you should just donate them.
你知道,很多人会说你应该把它们捐出去。
But why do that when you can just do what I do?
但如果你可以学我这样做的话,为什么还要捐出去呢?
Take these clothes and leave them in the back of your car forever.
把这些衣服塞进后车厢,永远不要拿出来。
In fact, let's put them there right now. Oh, Christ! Oh!
事实上,我们现在就把它们放到那吧。噢,天啊!噢!
Or, instead of right now, we can do it later.
还是,与其现在,我们可以等下再放。
Because I parked pretty far away, and I don't really feel like doing this right now.
因为我车停得有点远,而且我现在有点不想做这件事了。
So, what we're gonna do is, we're just gonna put this right here.
所以,我们要做的就是,我们就直接放在这里。
Yeah. We're gonna put that right there.
没错。我们要把它放在那。
And that's. . . that's fine. That's good. You know, yeah.
而且这样...这样很好啊。这样很棒。你知道的,对啊。
「Over time that bag will become completely invisible to you. And if you don't see it, it's not clutter. 」
随着时光流逝,那个袋子在你眼中就会完全变成隐形的。而且如果你没看到的话,就不算是脏乱了。
「Two: A place for everything」
二、一个能放所有东西的地方
You should have a designated place for everything.
你应该把所有东西都放在特定的地方。
And if something doesn't have a place, well, maybe that's a sign that you should get rid of it.
然后如果有东西没地方放的话,那么,可能就代表你该把它丢掉了。
Or maybe you could just put it in the closet.
或者你也可以就把它放到衣柜里。
I'm talking about "the closet".
我是在说那个「传说中的衣柜」。
A realm without rules, without order.
一个没有规则,没有秩序的领域。
Chaos incarnate.
混沌的化身。
The very thought of opening that door should fill you with a vague sense of dread.
光是想到要打开那扇门就会让你浑身弥漫恐惧。
There is no logic to what fills the closet.
装满衣柜的东西毫无逻辑可言。
Which means, logically, anything can go in there.
所以理论上来说,任何东西都可以放进去。
Like these free weights.
就像这些哑铃。
I mean, you weren't gonna work out anyway.
我的意思是,反正你也不会健身。
It's pretty full. So we will just put one of these right there.
它有点满。所以我们就把其中一个放在那里。
Woops! Woops! Woops! Ha-ha, woops! We'll just. . . uh, woops!
哎呀!哎呀!哎呀!哈哈,哎呀!我们就...呃,哎呀!
Push that right. . . nope.
把它推到...算了。
We're just gonna. . . No, woops! Okay. Okay! Okay. Okay. Okay.
我们还是...不,哎呀!好了。好了!好喔。好。好。
I'm gonna put one there.
我要把一个放在那里。
Put the other one. . .
把另一个...
「No matter how clean your place is, apologize for the mess. And make your friends feel bad. 」
不管你住的地方多干净,都先请大家多多包涵。然后再让你的朋友感到愧疚。
「Three: Paperwork」
三、文书
Papers. Papers. Papers.
文件。文件。文件。
It's easy to let paperwork stack up, but don't let it!
文书很容易就会被无限堆积,但别让这种事发生!
Most of this can get thrown out.
这些大部分都可以丢掉。
Just inspect them piece by piece.
只要一张一张的检视它们。
This, for example, is. . . Hmm. . . Is this a bill?
这张,举例来说,是...嗯...这是账单吗?
Was I supposed to pay this?
我应该要缴这个吗?
Okay. It says outstanding balance 50 dollars, but then it also says amount owed is zero dollars.
好。上面说未缴余额为五十美金,但后面又说欠款总额为零元。
It says this is not a bill.
上面说这不是账单。
Why would you send that to me if. . . Well, you know, we'll just—we're gonna. . . we're—we'll call that an "I don't know".
干嘛寄给我如果...好吧,那么,我们就--我们就...我们--我们把它叫做「我不知道」吧。
Okay? We'll just put that there, and we'll go back to that in a minute.
好吗?我们就先放在那里,然后等下再回来看。
Now, this next one is. . . So, uh. . . After reviewing everything, it looks like all these papers are in the "I don't know" pile.
好的,接下来这一张是...那么,呃...在看完所有的东西后,看来这些文件都被归类在「我不知道」。
I'm too afraid to throw them out, and I'm too stupid to know how to deal with them.
我太害怕把它们丢掉,而且我又太愚蠢,不知道怎么处理它们。
Luckily, we have a perfect place for this.
幸运的是,我们有一个完美的地方可以放。
「You've never seen a cable like this before in your life. And that means it's irreplaceable. 」
你这辈子从来没有看过像这样的电线。所以代表它是无法取代的。
「Four: Dust and grime」
四、灰尘和污垢
You know, sometimes you clean something, and then a week later, it's dirty again.
你知道,有时候你清理某个东西,然后一个礼拜过后,它又变脏了。
A constant fight against this dirt invasion can be tiresome.
一直不断跟这些入侵的灰尘对峙真的很累。
Luckily, you can permanently end it with one step.
幸运的是,只要一个步骤就可以永远终结这个困扰。
Stop caring.
别在意了。
Let's see what it looks like now.
我们来看看它现在的样子。
Yes. It's the same as before.
没错。跟以前一模一样。
But since it doesn't bother me, I feel much better about it.
但因为它不会困扰我,所以我感觉好多了。
And the best part of this tip is that you can apply it to any part of your home.
而且这个诀窍最棒的是,你可以套用在家里的任何部分。
Happy cleaning, everyone!
祝大家打扫愉快!
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!