哈丽特·瓦尔特女爵 | 朗读Sonnet 80

哈丽特·瓦尔特女爵 | 朗读Sonnet 80

00:00
01:14

Sonnet 80


O! how I faint when I of you do write,

哦,我写到你的时候多么气馁,

Knowing a better spirit doth use your name,

得知有更大的天才利用你名字,

And in the praise thereof spends all his might,

他不惜费尽力气去把你赞美,

To make me tongue-tied speaking of your fame.

使我箝口结舌,一提起你声誉!


But since your worth, wide as the ocean is,

但你的价值,像海洋一样无边,

The humble as the proudest sail doth bear,

不管轻舟或艨艟同样能载起,

My saucy bark, inferior far to his,

我这莽撞的艇,尽管小得可怜,

On your broad main doth wilfully appear.

也向你茫茫的海心大胆行驶。


Your shallowest help will hold me up afloat,

你最浅的滩濑已足使我浮泛,

Whilst he upon your soundless deep doth ride;

而他岸岸然驶向你万顷汪洋;

Or, being wrack’d, I am a worthless boat,

或者,万一覆没,我只是片轻帆,

He of tall building, and of goodly pride:

他却是结构雄伟,气宇轩昂:


Then if he thrive and I be cast away,

如果他安全到达,而我遭失败,

The worst was this, my love was my decay.

最不幸的是:毁我的是我的爱。

梁宗岱 译



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 听友210834689

    广告太多