My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun
我的爱人没有阳光一般明亮的眼睛,
Coral is far more red than her lips' red;
也远远没有赛过珊瑚的红唇;
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
她的胸脯比白雪幽暗;
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
如麻的黑发长在她的头顶。
I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,
我见过红、白各色的玫瑰,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
可玫瑰的颜色在她面颊上全无踪影;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
如果说香水气味芬芳
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
可她的呼吸中香味难寻。
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
我爱听她开口讲话,
That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
虽远不如音乐悦耳动听;
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
我的爱人走路是常人的步态;
My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
我承认从未见过仙女的身形:
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
然而,天啊,我的爱人弥足珍贵,
As any she belied with false compare.
尽管难与那些美妙的比喻相提并论。
斯内普教授
大爱艾伦里克曼,哎,斯人已去,听到声音更加伤感
平遥的小宋 回复 @几木静好: 唉😔
艾伦·瑞克曼,我心目中在霍格沃茨任教的、唯一的、永远的斯内普教授!无论你去向何方,我都无法忘记你的那句“ Always. ”!
真是享受阿
是艾伦,不是斯内普,他是他自己
教授的声音令我陶醉
明白了为什么他无可超越,自然就像一位朋友在聊天呓语,在想着自己心爱的人,也因此太多的华丽技巧无可比
玛雅这声音 声控大爱
真沒想到他的聲音這麼好聽,耳朵懷孕了~!
天哪教授的声音好舒服