期末考试复习周来啦,高效复习指南请收好

期末考试复习周来啦,高效复习指南请收好

00:00
05:50

Before you start studying, make sure you've got everything you need.
在你开始学习之前,确保你已经准备好了所需要的一切。
On your table should be class notes, the syllabus, required books, teachers slides, the tools you need,
在你的桌子上应该有课堂笔记、教学大纲、必读书籍、教师幻灯片、你所要用到的文具,
and ideally examples of previous exams so you know the structure and how it'll be graded.
最好还有以前考试的试卷,这样你就知道考试的结构和评分方法。
In your fridge there should be superfoods: almonds, fruits,
冰箱里应该储备一些超级食品:杏仁、水果、
veggies and yogurt should do the job.
蔬菜和酸奶就可以了。
Even if your brain's weight is only around 2% of your body weight,
即使你的大脑重量只占你体重的2%,
it uses up around 20% of its energy.
但它会消耗掉20%的能量。
To avoid procrastination, shut down all distractions and tell your friends not to disturb.
为了避免拖延,请关掉所有让你分心的东西,告诉你的朋友不要打扰你。
Ideally you should start studying weeks before,
理想情况下,你应该提前几周开始学习,
but let's assume that you have just 7 days and 3 hours a day.
但现在让我们假设你只剩7天、每天只有3小时的学习时间。
On day 1, your aim is to get context, to see the big picture.
第一天,你的目标是获取背景材料、了解全局。
This is important, because context acts like a memory network,
这一点很重要,因为背景材料就像一个内存网络,
to which you can attach all details.
你可以将所有详细信息附加到它上面。
First you make connections and then later remember things easier.
首先你要建立联系,这样更容易记住东西。
To get there fast, read the class syllabus,
要快速达到目的,请阅读教学大纲、
skim through text-books and review all the materials without going into details.
浏览课本、复习所有材料,但不要太过详细。
If you're studying roman history, watch an epic movie about Caesar in the evening.
如果你在学习罗马历史,晚上可以看一部关于凯撒的史诗电影。
If its physics, go visit a science museum and try to understand what's going on.
如果学的是物理学,可以去参观一个科学博物馆,尽力去了解其中产生的现象。
Once you see the big picture, chunk it up and make a plan.
一旦你清楚了整体大局,就把它拼凑起来,制定一个计划。
If there are 10 chapters to learn and 5 days to do that, cover 2 chapters each day.
如果有10章内容要学,那么分成五天,每天学习两章。
Day 2.
第二天。
Now it's cramming time and you have to learn 2 chapters.
现在是复习时间,你得学习两章内容。
To study effectively, make handwritten notes in your own language.
为了有效地学习,用你自己的语言做一些手写笔记。
Even better, try to explain it in your own simple words out loud to check your understanding.
更有效的是,尝试用自己的简单的话语大声解释它,用来检查你的理解。
Every 30-45 minutes or so, take a short 5-10 minute break.
每隔30-45分钟左右,休息5-10分钟。
That will maximize your retention and keep creativity up.
这样可以最大程度地保持你的记忆力和创造力。
Also keep snacking on nuts and fruits to boost your brain's energy.
再吃点零食和坚果也能提高你的大脑能量。
Finish your session with an instant self-test to check your understanding.
通过即时的自我测试来完成你的课程,以检查你的理解。
Such quick tests can improve retention by up to 30%.
这样的快速测试可以将记忆内容提高30%。
Day 3 to 6.
在接下来的第3到6天。
Start by reviewing your own summaries and the material from the previous days.
从回顾你自己的总结和前几天的材料开始。
Look at your instant self-test and check what you got right and what you got wrong.
看看你的即时自我测试,看看哪些做对了,哪些做错了。
Where there are gaps, fill them.
填满空白的地方。
As you have 3 hours,
因为你有3个小时的学习时间,
spend 1 hour on that review and 2 hours learning the next chapters of the material.
花1个小时来复习,2个小时学习材料接下来的章节。
Like the days before: start reading, take notes,
就像前几天一样:开始阅读、做笔记、
summarize in your own words and then finish with a self-test.
用你自己的话总结,再进行自我测试。
Day 7.
第七天。
Again, start by reviewing yesterday's work.
同样,从复习昨天的功课开始。
Then spend the remaining time reviewing everything one more time: all 10 chapters.
然后用剩下的时间再复习一遍所有内容:全部的10章。
To check your understanding, you can use the table of contents,
为了检查你的理解,你可以使用目录,
which is like a very short summary of the entire book.
这就像是对整本书的一个简短总结。
If you have time left,
如果你还有时间,
write an essay to summarize all the materials into one big chunk or do a full test-exam.
写一篇文章把所有的材料总结成一大模块,或者做一次全面的测试。
In the evening, pack your bag and everything you need for the exam day.
晚上,收拾好你的书包和考试所需要的一切。
Then go to bed early.
然后早点睡觉。
Good sleep before the test can increase your performance by 30%—dreams are essential in remembering.
考试前睡个好觉能让你的成绩提高30%——做梦对记住东西很重要。
Exam Day.
到了考试这一天。
Get up on time, so you don't start the day already completely stressed out.
准时起床,这样你就不会在一天开始的时候就已经完全压力过大了。
Begin your day by eating a good breakfast to give your brain the energy to run for the next hours.
从吃一顿丰盛的早餐开始你的一天,让你的大脑在接下来的几个小时里充满活力。
Research suggests high-carb, high-fiber, slow-digesting foods like oats or brown rice.
研究表明,建议吃一些高碳水化合物、高纤维、消化慢的食物,如燕麦或糙米。
Then leave home on time so you arrive at the exam room on time without being in a rush.
然后准时从家出发,这样你就可以准时到达考场而不必着急。
Stress mixes up your hormones and should be avoided.
压力会伴随荷尔蒙的变化而变化,应该尽量避免。
Once you're sat in the test,
你一坐进考场,
skim over all questions so you get an idea of what's on it.
就要浏览一下所有的问题,这样你就知道考试内容了。
Then try to see how each question relates to each other.
然后试着看看每个问题是如何相互联系的。
When you realize how each question connects to the next or to the big picture,
当你知道每个问题是如何与下一个问题或大局相联系时,
you will have a higher recall and find betters answers.
你会有更强的记忆力,找到更好的答案。
If you are afraid you might run out of time,
如果你担心时间不够用,
do some quick math to figure out how much time you have for each question.
做一下简单的数学运算来规划一下用多少时间来回答每个问题。
Then start.
然后开始答题。
Carefully read the question.
仔细阅读问题。
You get more points for answering a question poorly than writing the perfect answer that's off topic.
与偏离主题的完美答案相比,写出相对欠佳的答案会获得更多的分。
If a question is too hard,
如果一个问题太难,
skip it first and go straight for the easy ones.
先跳过它,直接作答容易的问题。
While collecting points for easy questions,
在回答简单问题并拿到分数的同时,
our brain can subconsciously work on the harder questions and an answer might pop up.
我们的大脑可以下意识地处理更难的问题,然后可能会弹出一个答案。
If you get too stressed,
如果你压力太大,
take a short break and a couple of long deep breaths.
休息一会儿,深呼吸几次。
This gets your brain back into thinking mode.
这会让你的大脑回到思考模式。
If you're doing a multiple choice question and you are not sure,
如果你在做一道选择题,但你不确定,
go with your first guess.
就用你的第一个猜测。
Usually, your first instinct is right.
通常,你的第一直觉是对的。
If you have NO idea at all but there is no punishment for being wrong,
如果你一点都不知道,但错了也不会有惩罚,
then just guess anything quickly.
那就赶快猜吧。
In the end, if you still have time left,
最后,如果你还有时间,
use it to review your answers or correct your spelling.
那么可以检查你的答案或纠正你的拼写。
For more tips, watch our other sprouts videos.
如果想获得更多的建议,请观看我们的其他新芽视频。
If we missed something,
如果我们漏掉了什么,
post it in the comments below so we can learn from you.
把它粘贴在下面的评论区,这样我们就可以向你学习了。
If you have an exam soon, don't stress.
如果你马上就要考试了,不要紧张。
Even if you would fail it, it's probably not the end of the world.
即使考试没通过,它也不可能是世界末日。
As Jack Ma said: "I flunked my exam for university two times before I was accepted by what was considered my city's worst university".
正如马云所说:“我两次大学考试都不及格,后来我被这个城市最差的大学录取了。”
Today he's China's biggest success story.
今天他的经历是中国最轰动的成功故事。

Good luck!
祝你好运!

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!