开箱中国丨居家生活后,我终于开箱了买了一年的空气炸锅(视频)

开箱中国丨居家生活后,我终于开箱了买了一年的空气炸锅(视频)

00:00
05:50

Hello everyone, we are Unboxing China!


大家好 这里是 开箱中国


I'm Liz.


我是Liz


I'm Nancy.


我是南希


We are in my apartment right now.


这里是我的公寓


Actually, recently it has become my office.


其实 最近它也是我的办公室


Right.


是啊


Those who follow the news currently may know that


最近关注新闻的人可能知道


Beijing is battling a wave of COVID-19.


北京正在应对这一轮的新冠疫情


So we've been working at home for two weeks.


我们已经在家里工作了两个多星期


Exactly.


是的


And activities like indoor dining have been suspended.


像堂食这样的活动已被暂停了


That means we have to spend extra time


我们要花很多时间


thinking about what to eat every day.


思考每天吃什么


Yes, that troubles me a lot.


这问题让我很是头疼


So I've asked some friends, colleagues and neighbors


所以我问朋友 同事和邻居们


to get some Chinese recipes.


要到了一些中餐食谱


Let me take a look!


让我看看


Ta-da!


看哇


Wait, that is what they cook at home?


什么 这是在家能做出来的


No way. That's way beyond my cooking skills.


我的厨艺可差得太多了


No worries.


别担心


I've also got some easy and quick stay-at-home recipes


我也有一些用常见食材做的


with the most common ingredients.


快手家常菜食谱


So you can master them also.


保证你也能学会


That sounds like something for me!


这才像是适合我的东西


Here are all the ingredients we will use today.


这些是我们今天要使用的所有材料


Not a lot, right?


不是很多 对吧


We will cook four dishes,


我们来做四道菜


spicy Sichuan-style stir-fried cabbage,


手撕包菜


Cola chicken wings,


可乐鸡翅


scrambled eggs with tomatoes,


番茄炒蛋


and sweet corn fritter.


和玉米烙


They are all classic home-cooked recipes!


都是经典家常菜谱


All ingredients are very easy to get.


这些食材都很容易买到


So it's very perfect for this time.


适合现在这个时期


Liz, you look like a real professional in this kitchen.


Liz 你看起来好专业


Have you cooked a lot recently?


你最近是不是常常做饭


What's your favorite recipe?


最喜欢做点什么


Honestly, salads maybe.


说实话 我最喜欢沙拉


Oh really!


真的假的


Potato, eggs, veggies...


像是土豆沙拉 鸡蛋沙拉 蔬菜沙拉


They are pretty easy to cook, you know.


它们都很容易做


I don't even have to use the stove.


我甚至不用开火


How about you?


你呢


For me, I guess, different types of noodle soups.


各种汤面吧


Some "dinner for one" things.


那种“一人食”


This pandemic has actually


说真的 新冠疫情


given me a reason to practice cooking.


给了我一个锻炼厨艺的理由


You see, my kitchen is quite well-equipped,


你看 我的厨房设备还算齐全


but I seldom cook.


但我很少做饭


Probably once or twice a month maximum.


可能每个月最多一两次


For example, I bought this air fryer a year ago,


我一年前买了这个空气炸锅


but today is my first time using it.


但今天是我第一次用它


What? Then why (did) you buy it?


什么 那你为什么要买它


I know.


是吧


I was always either too lazy or too busy


我总是要么太懒要么太忙


to cook a legit meal.


没有时间好好做顿饭


But the pandemic situation actually helped me to


但新冠疫情


slow down a little bit.


让我慢了下来


I’ve cooked more this month


不得不说


than the previous year combined, I have to say.


这个月我做的饭  比前一年加起来做的还多


I feel you.


我懂你


I also used to order the take-out a lot.


我以前也经常叫外卖


It's so convenient.


外卖是真的非常方便


It's, of course, quick and easy.


外卖当然快捷又便利


But the current prevention and control measures


但目前的防疫措施


have changed that.


改变了这一点


Deliverymen cannot enter our community


我们的小区不允许外卖员进入了


so no more food to our doorstep.


所以外卖不能送到家门口了


Oh, that's the same for me.


我们这里也是


But I can't say it's a bad thing.


但这也不是个坏事


I spend more time cooking.


我在做饭上花了更多时间


It has the magical power of keeping me calm and relaxed.


它有一种让我保持冷静和放松的神奇力量


Also, it's a unique way of bonding with friends,


做饭也是与朋友们团聚的一种特殊方式


like what we are doing right now.


就像我们现在做的这样


It's a special memory.


这将是一段特别的回忆


Guess we've found some new ways of enjoying our lives.


我想我们已经找到了一些享受生活的新方法


That's one of the many ways


这是这场疫情给我们的生活方式


the pandemic has changed our lifestyle.


带来的诸多改变之一


Talking about that,


说到这个


I know in-door workouts are a huge hit today.


我知道现在室内健身现在挺火的


like Liu Genghong (Will Liu),


Many people are following influencers


很多人跟着刘畊宏等人


follow their workout live streams on


social media platforms.


在社交媒体上的健身直播一起锻炼


I'm one of them.


我就是呀


Oh really?


是吗


I love Vivi.


我爱Vivi


Vivi is Liu Genghong's wife, by the way.


Vivi是刘畊宏的妻子


I've been practicing with Liu Genghong for, like, ten days!


我已经跟着刘畊宏锻炼有大概十天了


How's it! Is it effective?


怎么样 有效吗


For me, not so much as losing weight,


对我来说 与其说是在减肥


but it brightens up my days.


不如说它点缀了我的生活


I know! Exercising always makes people feel happy.


是啊 锻炼总是能让人感到快乐


And another thing we may try is to raise a pet or a plant!


我们还可以尝试养宠物或养花


You must know it because you have two cats!


你一定感同身受 因为你有两只猫


Actually, I've already started!


我也已经开始了


I have my own mini garden.


我有了一个迷你花园


How long have you kept it?


你养了多长时间了


For two weeks?


两个星期


Barely two weeks.


差不多两个星期吧


Definitely, I think, it's the pandemic


that encouraged me to (grow flowers).


是疫情让我开始了(种花)


More and more people around me they started to


我身边越来越多的人开始


keep a plant, or herb, or some flowers.


培育植物 香草或者花卉


Yeah, it's my first time doing it,


是啊 我就是第一次养花


but I think I've done an excellent job.


但我觉得我养得相当不错


Can I see it?


我可以看看吗


Yeah, sure!


当然


So we are pretty much done with the cooking.


我们基本上做完饭了


We have all the four dishes here.


这是我们的四道菜


We even have a dessert!


我们甚至有一道甜点


It's so legit.


太像样了


It is an iconic home-cooking meal for Chinese families.


这就是顿经典的中式家常菜


It does remind me of mom and home.


它让我想起了母亲和故乡


I totally feel it.


我也是


And it's fairly easy to prepare.


而且这顿饭并不难做


This dish, I highly recommend for those who cook for one.


我强烈推荐番茄炒蛋给独居的朋友


Speaking of that, one of my friends


she recorded her daily meals for one.


说到这个 我有个朋友记录了她每天的一人食食谱


Wow. She's my new role model now.


哇 她是我的新榜样


She's brilliant.


她很棒


Love her food, love her life.


热爱食物 热爱生活


So let's waste no more time and start enjoying our meal!


那我们就赶紧开始享受美食吧


That's all for today's Unboxing China.


今天的开箱中国就是这样


Stay healthy and happy!


要保持健康快乐哦


We'll see you next time, bye-bye!


我们下次再见



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • Joker_John

    Day3

  • 三尖尖

    打卡

  • vina2020

    打卡

  • Lily_宿鸟流萤

    这两个人的发音好难听啊